BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 27, 2015 7:57 am  #1141

Re: Sherlock Anagrams

GOT SOMETHING OF YOURS YOU MIGHT WANT BACK

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 27, 2015 3:36 pm  #1142

Elegantly overcome, nakahara!
(And for me still an unsolved matter. What was actually that "something"? No, It couldn't have been the computer code because: How would you manage to give something "back" that's in your head and would remain there?)
Anyway:

What's next for us anagram detectives?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 27, 2015 4:23 pm  #1143

Would have been too difficult for me   

Go ahead, nakahara! Well deserved! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 27, 2015 5:54 pm  #1144

New anagram then. 

Sherlock´s explanation from HLV.

WORD SERVICE UNA

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 27, 2015 7:53 pm  #1145

Una is brilliant!
(what do you mean, off topic?)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 27, 2015 8:06 pm  #1146

SCAR ON U. EW, DIE! -V.R.

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 27, 2015 8:17 pm  #1147

NAIVE SWORD CURE

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 27, 2015 8:22 pm  #1148

Hmmm... try again? 

April 27, 2015 8:22 pm  #1149

OVERDUE CAR WINS

April 27, 2015 8:26 pm  #1150

VICAR SUE WONDER

April 27, 2015 8:29 pm  #1151

NO RAW REVUE DISC

April 27, 2015 8:32 pm  #1152

So many interesting versions! Yet Sherlock was speaking about himself in the quote, so it´s still not it.

April 27, 2015 8:43 pm  #1153

NOVA, I SCREW RUDE!

????

April 27, 2015 8:46 pm  #1154

New hint: He said this thing as a junkie. 

April 27, 2015 9:07 pm  #1155

I WAS ON RED CURVE

April 27, 2015 9:09 pm  #1156

I WAS UNDERCOVER !!!

April 27, 2015 9:10 pm  #1157

Lilythiell wrote:

I WAS UNDERCOVER !!!

And I thus declare you a winner! 
(sounds of triumphant trumpets)

April 27, 2015 9:16 pm  #1158

*cross* - came here to post it as well! Go, Lily! 

April 27, 2015 9:36 pm  #1159

Sorry, Harriet.

"HEAVEN! IT..." GOES VERMEER

April 28, 2015 9:46 am  #1160

A quote or a name?
Are the speech signs "   " a part of it too?

Board footera