BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 27, 2015 2:52 pm  #2101

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

NOOOO, I don´t want Sherlock to be eaten by a cannibal!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 27, 2015 5:27 pm  #2102

nakahara wrote:

NOOOO, I don´t want Sherlock to be eaten by a cannibal!

Like someone would be able to kill Sherlock. Please, that's so two years ago. 

Apart from the eating, I can totally picture the dialogues and the dynamics, it would be interesting to watch.
But Sherlock would be in danger, Hannibals motto is "eat the rude" and lets face it Sherlock isn't always a sweetheart when communicating with other people.

I hope you're not getting nightmare now, nakahara.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

April 27, 2015 7:48 pm  #2103

God no, please, what an awful idea! Sherlock eaten? (or just, you know *dead*) I'd second a dark AU where he teams up with Hannibal, though. Or is taught by Hannibal (Mind Palace, anyone? I've suddenly given myself the headcannon that Hannibal might have taught Sherlock that technique. When in a hanlock AU). When Hannibal decides he hasn't got anything else to teach him (or vice versa...) , Sherlock leaves, opens his own (consulting detective) practise, meets John, subdues him and they have fun killing out people. And inviting Hanny for dinner. Because Sherlock is a show off, and wants his mentor to see how well he's done with himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 27, 2015 8:36 pm  #2104

Sherlock enjoys just the good mystery, he doesn´t enjoy killing people for fun! 

He would have fun to play mindgames with Hannibal, but it would end with that, I believe. 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 28, 2015 1:06 am  #2105

nakahara wrote:

Don´t know if BBC-created or fan-made, but hilarious!

Hilarious!

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 28, 2015 6:40 am  #2106

Oh God, I never said he would be eaten or he would eat people. I just would like it for the mindgames. For me Hannibal is a psychothriller, I don't like for the cooking.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

April 28, 2015 7:20 am  #2107

Lilythiell wrote:

Oh, Jim - ever so charming!

April 28, 2015 7:21 am  #2108

Ivy wrote:

Oh God, I never said he would be eaten or he would eat people. I just would like it for the mindgames. For me Hannibal is a psychothriller, I don't like for the cooking.

Yes, mindgames between those two would be interesting - and chilling.

April 28, 2015 12:09 pm  #2109

Sherlock and John are in Baskerville and some weirdo is ogling them through the car-window:

April 28, 2015 12:20 pm  #2110

Seen this before and it is NEVER not funny.    LMAO

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 28, 2015 12:25 pm  #2111

nakahara wrote:

Sherlock and John are in Baskerville and some weirdo is ogling them through the car-window:

LOL, that's great.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

April 30, 2015 12:53 pm  #2112

I'll just leave that here...

April 30, 2015 1:31 pm  #2113

Heartbreaking!

May 1, 2015 3:22 pm  #2114

Let's continue, then...

May 3, 2015 9:28 pm  #2115

How to be stylish while getting revenge on a person who shot your son:

(by the author "cupidford")

May 3, 2015 9:32 pm  #2116

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 4, 2015 4:48 pm  #2117

May 4, 2015 8:13 pm  #2118

This shipping business got slightly out of hand:

May 4, 2015 9:16 pm  #2119

So simple but so nice:

May 4, 2015 9:29 pm  #2120

nakahara wrote:

This shipping business got slightly out of hand:

I wouldn't mind motorboating either one of them.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

Board footera