BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 22, 2015 5:48 pm  #2021

Re: Favourite Martin pics

Martin being modest. Very modest:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 22, 2015 5:57 pm  #2022

Naughty Martin

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 24, 2015 10:13 pm  #2023

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 24, 2015 10:25 pm  #2024

Lovely! I didn't know they had worked together before. Where is this from?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 24, 2015 10:42 pm  #2025

They acted in a movie together in 2007, the pics are from that project.

April 24, 2015 10:58 pm  #2026

He's of course cute as always, but I actually prefer him with his John-hair. He looks well with a bit of fringe.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

April 24, 2015 11:06 pm  #2027

I agree. He looks best with his JW hair. 

April 26, 2015 1:52 am  #2028

Team Hudders!

April 26, 2015 6:43 am  #2029

Classics! 
I loved the breakfast scene with this jumper on.

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

April 27, 2015 6:16 pm  #2030

Dark secret of Martin´s success:

April 27, 2015 7:42 pm  #2031

Haha, love him! I think some reporters don't know what to do with him sometimes. :D

Team Hudders!

May 2, 2015 11:20 pm  #2032

This thread needs more Martin.

Team Hudders!

May 3, 2015 9:24 pm  #2033

Very nice gif - where it´s from?

May 3, 2015 9:38 pm  #2034

I have no idea myself.

Team Hudders!

May 4, 2015 12:29 am  #2035

Does Martin even know how hot he is?   

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

May 4, 2015 8:00 am  #2036

I think his sassy reply would be: Yes, of course. 

Team Hudders!

May 10, 2015 7:58 pm  #2037

May 10, 2015 7:59 pm  #2038

May 10, 2015 8:29 pm  #2039

Oh, lovely!

Team Hudders!

May 10, 2015 8:49 pm  #2040

nakahara wrote:

I like these. He really looks like Sherlock's John here.

Board footera