BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 26, 2015 9:50 pm  #4261

Re: The comprehensive Johnlock guide (Johnlockers only)

Why running, why hiding, you got it right - it´s the very epitome of the Greek Way. 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 26, 2015 10:22 pm  #4262

Harriet wrote:

aka The Greek Way

scnr, runs away to hide somewhere else

Harriett beat me to the gutter this time.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 27, 2015 6:30 am  #4263

This makes me so very, very happy. I would like to spread it over all the threads. Any ideas where it could fit as well?

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”

Steven Moffat answering a question about minor characters (at Sherlocked con)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 27, 2015 7:02 am  #4264

SusiGo wrote:

This makes me so very, very happy. I would like to spread it over all the threads. Any ideas where it could fit as well?

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”

Steven Moffat answering a question about minor characters (at Sherlocked con)

That´s wonderful.

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 27, 2015 7:05 am  #4265

Because even if you do not interpret it as Johnlock-y, it sort of hushes the fears of there being a crime-solving trio and all that. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 27, 2015 7:10 am  #4266

Yes, it seems so and I am happy for that. Crime solving trio wouldn´t work, IMHO.

April 27, 2015 1:21 pm  #4267

I don't care what anyone says.  I feel there was some aggressive johnlocking coming out of the Sherlocked Event this weekend.

I should make Mark and Steven OSAJ t-shirts!   Oh, and I should especially make t-shirts for Loo, Lara and Una!

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

April 27, 2015 1:24 pm  #4268

Yes. And I think Steven deserves a special gift. This quote AND the one about Irene, very nice. 

April 27, 2015 9:07 pm  #4269

April 27, 2015 9:34 pm  #4270

*about to explode with aggressive johnlock*

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

April 27, 2015 10:07 pm  #4271

Johnlock shippers : *deeeeeeep breaths. Slooooowly*

Mofftiss : *ah, they've stopped breathing. What can we do about that...?*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 27, 2015 10:55 pm  #4272

Lilythiell wrote:

Johnlock shippers : *deeeeeeep breaths. Slooooowly*

Mofftiss : *ah, they've stopped breathing. What can we do about that...?*

We need tall handsome detectives with high cheekbones and blond sassy army doctors to give us the breath of life.

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

April 28, 2015 1:29 am  #4273

And it's only been 16 months...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 28, 2015 8:49 am  #4274

tonnaree wrote:

We need tall handsome detectives with high cheekbones and blond sassy army doctors to give us the breath of life.

Best summary of the show I've read so far.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 28, 2015 11:16 am  #4275

Well said, tonnaree. Even better than the Sherlock and John Show. 

April 28, 2015 12:21 pm  #4276

*giggle*

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

April 28, 2015 12:43 pm  #4277

*Breath* of Life or *Kiss*?

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 28, 2015 12:52 pm  #4278

I vote for a kiss.

April 28, 2015 12:54 pm  #4279

Harriet wrote:

*Breath* of Life or *Kiss*?

There's a difference?  

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

April 28, 2015 12:54 pm  #4280

Come on, boys. 

Board footera