BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 24, 2012 4:51 pm  #1

Screenings November 17th 2012

Firstly there is a screening of the whole of series 2 organised by Sherlock NYC- you can find them on Twitter.

In the UK there is a screening also of series 2 at The Prince Charles Cinema (by Leicester Square, London) on the same day organised by @BakerStBabes. This is combined with a Q&A session with members of the cast and crew. Benedict is not available. At the moment Michael Price (composer) and Joe Lidster (official blog writer) are confirmed but they hope to get at least one of the cast as well. Door will open at 10a.m. With ASiB starting at 11a.m. Followed by a small break then Hound, then lunch. Lunch will be followed by a Q&A session. Finally TRF ending at 8p.m.

In order for  this event to go ahead they need to have concrete numbers. Tickets cost £30 with VIP tickets available for £40. There are 285 seats in the cinema.

If you are able to go and want to attend please contact them on the following e.mail address:
events@bakerstreetbabes.com
Further information can be obtained from their Twtter account (there is a link).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 24, 2012 4:57 pm  #2

Re: Screenings November 17th 2012

That sounds amazing! I wonder what you get for the VIP price?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

September 23, 2012 3:05 pm  #3

www.sherlopalooza.eventbrite.co.uk/nomo=1

Further details & to book tickets. VIP tickets ave now sold out.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 23, 2012 3:09 pm  #4

Oh, it would be so much fun to watch the episodes with a whole bunch of other Sherlockians. It could get pretty soggy during TRF, though -- all the tears.

September 23, 2012 3:11 pm  #5

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Maybe an invitation for tea with Ben and Martin. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 25, 2012 12:29 am  #6

SusiGo wrote:

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Maybe an invitation for tea with Ben and Martin. 

Well, they are Emmy nominees now, and I think those go for more than £40 a tea.   

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

September 25, 2012 4:41 pm  #7

Ugh, pretty annoyed I can't go, but it's my dad's birthday that day and my mum has apparently bought us all tickets to go the football. She could have bought us all tickets to this instead damn her! Lol.

The night before the Sherlock Holmes Society are having a Film Evening, which I'm attending so that should be good.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

September 25, 2012 5:30 pm  #8

FOOTBALL! PAH!

April 21, 2015 10:16 am  #9

Very nice review. It must have been such a wonderful evening. I hope I'll get the chance to watch it.  

Board footera