BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 31, 2015 8:39 pm  #961

Re: Sherlock Anagrams

It´s your turn now, Lilythiell, your deduction was correct. 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 31, 2015 8:58 pm  #962

FUJI'S TINY SKILL - FLAG N GEL

A quote -a description, if you will.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

March 31, 2015 10:31 pm  #963

FAT? ILL?

JUNGLE KISS!!!

-> FLYING

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 31, 2015 10:39 pm  #964

Ah, there's one correct word among those you proposed

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 1, 2015 6:48 am  #965

New Jersey Boy knows it all:

GAY LUST IF LEGS LINK
NJ FIL

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 1, 2015 11:04 am  #966

FALLING'S JUST LIKE FLYING.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 1, 2015 12:47 pm  #967

Well done, tobe!
Your turn, dear

Last edited by Lilythiell (April 1, 2015 12:48 pm)

April 1, 2015 1:27 pm  #968

Okay - here you are:

YOU WANT BURN A ROSE

A quote by Sherlock with one apostrophe.

Have fun!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 1, 2015 1:51 pm  #969

Quote by Sherlock in answer to Moriarty's threat to "burn his heart", is it ?
(not talking about the real, actual quote, mind. Just thought "YOU WANT BURN A ROSE" might be a fitting answer)
I can't get to work on it at the moment, typing down appreciations for my pupil's acceptation re: their academic future. And obviously, the website closes tomorrow. Oh, well.

Last edited by Lilythiell (April 1, 2015 1:53 pm)

April 1, 2015 3:42 pm  #970

Lilythiell wrote:

Quote by Sherlock in answer to Moriarty's threat to "burn his heart", is it ?

Sherlock, you old romantic...

Unfortunately, no...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 1, 2015 8:48 pm  #971

WAU! NO ARSE TO RUN BY! 

(Certainly the right answer)

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 1, 2015 8:49 pm  #972

Most certainly! 

April 1, 2015 8:55 pm  #973

Or maybe:

WATSON YOU EARN RUB

April 1, 2015 8:56 pm  #974

April 1, 2015 9:15 pm  #975

Hmmmm...

WON´T YOU RUB AN ARSE?

(Now it even has an apostrophe!)

April 2, 2015 5:32 am  #976

Though, admittedly, I love your ideas which are much better than the original quote I'm afraid I have to insist on the latter.
Need a hint?
It contains something edible a lot of people use to be allergic against.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 2, 2015 7:47 am  #977

I love you, nakahara and tobe!
Sorry for joining in late.

RUN, BUY A WATER SOON!

(Well, there are *a few* people allergic to water, ahem. Sorry for the missing apostrophe, though...)

Last edited by Harriet (April 2, 2015 7:48 am)

April 2, 2015 7:50 am  #978

OUR BUYER WANTS A NO

April 2, 2015 7:52 am  #979

YOU RUT, BAN ARSE NOW! 

April 2, 2015 8:04 am  #980

That would be a cruel ban - I doubt Sherlock would cite such strict quotes.

Board footera