BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 25, 2015 6:31 pm  #1941

Re: Favourite Martin pics

Young, styling gentleman strolls through LA:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 25, 2015 6:44 pm  #1942

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 25, 2015 7:23 pm  #1943

nakahara wrote:

These gif's of Martin remind me of Uptown Funk:

Stylin', whilin', livin' it up in the city.
Got chucks on with Saint Laurent.
Gotta kiss myself, I'm so pretty!
I'm too hot (hot damn!)
Called the po-lice and a fireman!

Most everyone on the planet knows that Bruno Mars record, but if you don't and you want to listen and picture Martin struttin' his stuff, lol, here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPf0YbXqDm0

March 25, 2015 9:02 pm  #1944

ancientsgate wrote:

nakahara wrote:

These gif's of Martin remind me of Uptown Funk:

Stylin', whilin', livin' it up in the city.
Got chucks on with Saint Laurent.
Gotta kiss myself, I'm so pretty!
I'm too hot (hot damn!)
Called the po-lice and a fireman!

Most everyone on the planet knows that Bruno Mars record, but if you don't and you want to listen and picture Martin struttin' his stuff, lol, here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPf0YbXqDm0

Either that or "Cause every girl's crazy bout a sharp dressed man!"   

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

March 26, 2015 10:06 am  #1945

Have some morning tea with Martin:

March 26, 2015 10:10 am  #1946

March 29, 2015 8:56 pm  #1947

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

March 29, 2015 9:05 pm  #1948

lmao

RAGE KITTEN

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

March 30, 2015 6:49 pm  #1949

Flirting:

March 30, 2015 9:17 pm  #1950

Martin flirting makes my heart flutter. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

March 30, 2015 10:03 pm  #1951

Bloody but unbowed:

March 31, 2015 11:56 am  #1952

Martin is priceless:

March 31, 2015 12:24 pm  #1953

Martin is a fantastic actor but you have to admit he's especially gifted at comedy.

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

March 31, 2015 12:35 pm  #1954

Martins best gift as an actor - in my opinion - is how he makes everything he does seem real and grounded. 

Oh, and his facial expressions. Gawd, half the reason I watch Sherlock these days are for his facial expressions (and I probably won't have to explain what the other half is...).

Team Hudders!

March 31, 2015 12:41 pm  #1955

Martin "I can do that with a look" Freeman.  

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

March 31, 2015 1:52 pm  #1956

Yep, indeed!

Team Hudders!

March 31, 2015 2:01 pm  #1957

nakahara wrote:

Flirting:

Oh yes, I really like that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

April 2, 2015 3:02 am  #1958

Flirting and with a look! 

(he's winking at me!  )

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

April 2, 2015 7:15 am  #1959

Big bad rocker!

April 2, 2015 7:27 am  #1960

And flirty again!

Board footera