BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 31, 2015 11:41 am  #2021

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

Even commecials are better with Sherlock:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 31, 2015 8:50 pm  #2022

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

March 31, 2015 8:52 pm  #2023

Aaaww... 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

March 31, 2015 8:53 pm  #2024

Beautiful! 
I don´t understand why the poster feels sorry... 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 31, 2015 9:41 pm  #2025

nakahara wrote:

Even commecials are better with Sherlock:

Indeed they are!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

March 31, 2015 9:43 pm  #2026

"Just transport", eh, Sherlock...?

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

March 31, 2015 10:21 pm  #2027

March 31, 2015 10:24 pm  #2028

simple but effective 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 31, 2015 10:25 pm  #2029

"date tonight" ?

March 31, 2015 10:29 pm  #2030

Haha, awesome. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 1, 2015 10:52 am  #2031

MOFTISS BINGO - most enjoyable game ever!

Kudos to the creator: http://cantpronounce.tumblr.com/archive

Last edited by nakahara (April 1, 2015 11:43 am)

April 1, 2015 12:12 pm  #2032

That is beyond fabulous!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 1, 2015 12:16 pm  #2033

Great one! And if we look around I am sure we can make up another one of our own. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 1, 2015 4:46 pm  #2034

tonnaree wrote:

That is beyond fabulous!

What can I add? Nothing! 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 2, 2015 10:23 am  #2035

She was dying, suffering, it was painful.... but she simply had to write this before it was over:

April 2, 2015 10:24 am  #2036

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

April 2, 2015 10:25 am  #2037

Famous last words. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 2, 2015 10:34 am  #2038

April 2, 2015 10:35 am  #2039

nakahara wrote:

MOFTISS BINGO - most enjoyable game ever!

Kudos to the creator: http://cantpronounce.tumblr.com/archive

Actually, this MUST go to the sexuality thread. For clarification 

April 2, 2015 11:12 am  #2040

I think nahakara's post must go there too, for the same reason

Board footera