BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 29, 2015 6:17 pm  #1

MG GS advertisement

Sorry if this is in the wrong place (do we not have a thread for this kind of little nonsensical stuff? I looked, but could not find anything). Ben looks very very handsome, though.
Enjoy.

****************************************************************************************************************************************
We balance probabilities and choose the most likely. It is the scientific use of the imagination.    

March 29, 2015 9:59 pm  #2

Re: MG GS advertisement

Currently equal parts utterly melting and lol'ing.  ;D   Love it.

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

March 30, 2015 9:03 am  #3

Thanks for posting this Lola, it's a longer version than I have previously seen. I like it, but do admit to giggling a bit too

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 30, 2015 1:01 pm  #4

Mty god would I love to ride that.

Car's nice too.

*back to my corner*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

March 30, 2015 1:10 pm  #5

Nice, very nice!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

Board footera