BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 27, 2015 1:22 pm  #61

Re: (yet another) Sherlock Personality Quiz

"You are Sherlock Holmes. The smartest person in any room (unless your brother is here), you frequently drive people crazy with your rude tone, frighteningly meticulous eye for detail and rapid-fire conversation. Some find your brusque demeanor and total disreguard for social norms off-putting and you might have a hard time making friends. But you're shockingly loyal to the (very few) people you choose to associate with voluntarily and there is definitely a heart buried somewhere under all that arrogance. Your friend is probably right about the solar system, though, so maybe you should look it up".

I don't know about "having a hard time making friends". I'm more of the lonely time, so I don't have many. But the ones I have (three) I've known for years and don't plan on letting them down.
I don't know about "rapid-fire conversation", as I usually keep silent. But when I do talk out loud, I have to admit I can talk quite fast, yeah. Unless it's more of a monologue in which I get lost than an actual conversation.

All in all it's pretty accurate...

Last edited by Lilythiell (February 27, 2015 1:28 pm)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

March 30, 2015 1:44 am  #62

I got Sherlock! Bit surprising, but I'm definitely not complaining! :D

March 30, 2015 9:23 pm  #63

I got John awww. Maybe I found the reason why I love Sherlock this much ahah

Board footera