BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 25, 2015 1:42 pm  #2001

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 25, 2015 1:45 pm  #2002

Much needed, and very effective

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

March 25, 2015 2:40 pm  #2003

Sherlock´s brilliant deduction:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 25, 2015 2:58 pm  #2004

hehehe

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

March 25, 2015 6:23 pm  #2005

Such a nice day for jogging:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 25, 2015 7:49 pm  #2006

March 26, 2015 4:07 am  #2007

Awesome!  I'll go catch the one in the middle, m'kay…  And the left…  And the right… 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

March 26, 2015 10:18 am  #2008

Sherlock´s date questionaire:

March 26, 2015 2:05 pm  #2009

When you are fed up with people, the best date is with yourself:

March 26, 2015 3:17 pm  #2010

nakahara wrote:

Sherlock´s date questionaire:

Aww! Favourite season: fall?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

March 26, 2015 3:37 pm  #2011

The best part is the fact that John is editing it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

March 26, 2015 3:46 pm  #2012

You are right. I can see the two of them doing this.

Last edited by Schmiezi (March 26, 2015 3:47 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

March 26, 2015 4:15 pm  #2013

Love this. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 26, 2015 4:57 pm  #2014

That date sheet was so adorable!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

March 26, 2015 9:26 pm  #2015

John, spectacularily pulling Sherlock´s leg:

March 26, 2015 11:32 pm  #2016

John...! Not good.

Last edited by Lilythiell (March 26, 2015 11:33 pm)

March 26, 2015 11:55 pm  #2017

tonnaree wrote:

The best part is the fact that John is editing it.

Kind of remind me of The Casebook^^

March 27, 2015 9:23 pm  #2018

March 27, 2015 9:44 pm  #2019

That´s the reference to that Steven Moffat interview, isn´t it? Lovely! 

March 30, 2015 7:00 pm  #2020

Belstaff has been stolen:

Board footera