BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 9, 2015 9:19 am  #101

Re: Sherlock: Chronicles - new guidebook coming soon

Hehe, good one, Nakahara. The book had to find you!

I have ordered this one myself. I thought i had ordered it a few weeks ago, but that was the Casebook. Not that I minded much having that one as well. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

March 9, 2015 9:24 am  #102

Casebook is wonderful too, it does no harm to have them both.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 10, 2015 2:08 pm  #103

My, my, look what I got in the mail today... 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

March 10, 2015 2:14 pm  #104

Wooow, congrats! It´s a wonderful book, you´ll certainly enjoy it!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 21, 2015 5:06 am  #105

I couldn't bring myself to spend the money on this at the moment, so I did the next best thing: I asked my local library to purchase it. I just saw on my account that it's on order, and I'll be the first to borrow it when it arrives - I can't wait! If it is really good, I might have to save up to get my own copy...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 21, 2015 7:43 am  #106

That's a good idea! And how lovely that your library really ordered it! That way you can read it AND spread some Sherlock around!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

March 26, 2015 2:31 am  #107

Yay, it's here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 3, 2015 7:31 am  #108

Great job , ukaunz  !! See if I could get the same thing done with my local libray.

April 20, 2015 1:26 pm  #109

yup , finally , I can't resist myself to get a copy of it. It is much thicker and richer in content that I thought. It will the second best companion , following this forum , for me in the pre-series 4 period.

Board footera