BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 5, 2015 11:49 pm  #36921

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

That looks like the Vanity Fair one, where he is holding the bloodhounds.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

March 5, 2015 11:53 pm  #36922

Yes, it was Vanity Fair - Susi posted a thread about filming of this photoshoot lately:

http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=6185

(And Ben really looks like a groom here, hmmm... ) 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 6, 2015 3:30 am  #36923

nakahara wrote:

Yes, it was Vanity Fair - Susi posted a thread about filming of this photoshoot lately:

http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=6185

(And Ben really looks like a groom here, hmmm... ) 

Thanks for posting this link, I missed it earlier.  He was totally thud-worthy all throughout. The photographer seemed appreciative of Ben's input, his willingness to cooperate in the process, etc. What an interesting look at how a photo shoot happens!

March 6, 2015 4:59 am  #36924

Last edited by ukaunz (March 6, 2015 6:05 am)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 6, 2015 8:02 am  #36925

Wonderful photos. What a nice way to wake up.

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 6, 2015 8:24 am  #36926

I love this big goof:

March 6, 2015 8:33 am  #36927

Interesting how light changes his face:

March 6, 2015 8:35 am  #36928

Dangerous in the pic above and so benign here:

March 6, 2015 9:21 am  #36929

Wow, sometimes it's so hard to think that it's the same man!

What a 'morning' treat!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

March 6, 2015 9:52 am  #36930

Attractive Ben in Sherlock mode - really, he looks best with curls:

(The rest of gifs is here:

http://anindoorkitty.tumblr.com/post/112201296609/and-the-coat-the-coat-is-really-the-kind-of-full  )

March 6, 2015 10:41 am  #36931

Estethe and artist:

March 6, 2015 11:02 am  #36932

He is so graceful. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

March 6, 2015 11:06 am  #36933

He's graceful already... black and white just makes it so, so much better! Whoa!

And about the curls, I have to agree! *sighs*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

March 6, 2015 11:33 am  #36934

nakahara wrote:

Dangerous in the pic above and so benign here:

Just love him in this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

March 6, 2015 12:35 pm  #36935

Drool inducing:

March 6, 2015 12:41 pm  #36936

Hmm, need to watch "Little Favour" once again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

March 6, 2015 2:36 pm  #36937

He is just wicked sexy in Little Favour.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

March 6, 2015 6:46 pm  #36938

March 6, 2015 7:03 pm  #36939

Killer!Batch.... have no idea which movie it is from, but it looks dark and intense.

March 6, 2015 7:17 pm  #36940

It's from the short Little Favour. Ben is a bad ass in it - and VERY hot.

Team Hudders!

Board footera