BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 24, 2015 8:00 pm  #1841

Re: Favourite Martin pics

He has bad days, you know.

"Oh, you meant 'spectacularly ignorant' in a NICE way."

February 25, 2015 4:21 pm  #1842

Does anyone have a definite answer for the colour of Martin's eyes? A few Hobbit fanfics describe Bilbo as having green eyes, but Martin's look more brown to me...?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

February 25, 2015 5:15 pm  #1843

I always thought they were dark blue. (He might have worn lenses for The Hobbit).

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

March 2, 2015 5:01 am  #1844

Yeah, they seem to shift slightly with the light, too.  But pretty much blue-ish.  And pretty.  And that smile.  Thud. 

(oldie but goodie just wanted to admire again, from the Apple Store q&a)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

March 2, 2015 7:58 am  #1845

Oh, that thousand suns smile again, love it!

Here's a nice one:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

March 2, 2015 8:03 am  #1846

Niiiiice.... Definitely one of my favorites of Martin. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

March 5, 2015 9:25 pm  #1847

Martin in some New York photoshoot:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 5, 2015 9:36 pm  #1848

Wonderful!

Team Hudders!

March 5, 2015 9:48 pm  #1849

John Watson, slightly scared of Sherlock´s attention:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 5, 2015 9:53 pm  #1850

nakahara wrote:

John Watson, slightly scared of Sherlock´s attention:

Sherlock:  Stay calm angry hedgehog man and all will be well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

March 5, 2015 10:50 pm  #1851

John flirting shamelessly:

March 5, 2015 10:51 pm  #1852

Eeeee! 

March 5, 2015 10:57 pm  #1853

nakahara wrote:

Eeeee! 

What is that? Whoever it is with his arms around his head like that, that's the position one takes to break the other person's neck and kill them, with a quick, jerking motion of the head to one side. Eeeek. Gives me the heebie-jeebies.

March 5, 2015 11:12 pm  #1854

The pic was originally posted here:

http://freeman-martypants.tumblr.com/post/112263793015/this-absolutely-is-one-of-my-fav-pics-of-martin

Too pity they didn´t mention why the photographer wanted to get rid of Martin in this gruesome manner. 

March 5, 2015 11:15 pm  #1855

Wow, that's a creepy image!

Love the one with the glass of wine, though - where is that from?

Team Hudders!

March 5, 2015 11:18 pm  #1856

I think the glass of vine pic is from Sherlock´s unaired pilot. 

And here´s some sassy Martin for good night:

March 5, 2015 11:28 pm  #1857

"Stole your action man?"

Love him!

Team Hudders!

March 6, 2015 4:50 am  #1858

Those are….  really interesting!  Eh, I'd take any style of Martin, though…  especially being cheeky.   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

March 6, 2015 9:29 am  #1859

His face is so expressive and interesting, I never guessed in the beginning. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

March 6, 2015 10:17 am  #1860

Board footera