BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 20, 2015 3:20 pm  #21

Re: It will be "Sherlock homebody" soon... Feb.19/15

SolarSystem wrote:

Schmiezi wrote:

That would be great, Solar. There is one of those theatres nearby where I watched Frankenstein.

I think I know.
I'm pretty sure it will happen.

Yay!

And I have seriously started considering to keep an eye on those 10 pound tickets ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

February 20, 2015 4:26 pm  #22

Did you not know about them before? Because I think it was already made known that there would be these kind of tickets before the ticket sale started in August.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

February 20, 2015 7:18 pm  #23

I thought it would be like two tickets for each performance. Which would have meant nearly no chance to get one. But if there are really one hundred for each, then there is at least a bigger chance to get one. Maybe it is worth getting carefully excited about it.

Last edited by Schmiezi (February 20, 2015 7:20 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

February 20, 2015 7:33 pm  #24

Keeping fingers crossed. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 1, 2015 8:08 am  #25

If Ben is anything like my Husband he'll be magnificent. He got tickets for us to see Hamlet by joining the Barbican as soon as Hamlet was announced and then on the day the tickets were available he stayed on line for ages to get tickets. All this without telling me because he wanted it to be a surprise.

Anyhow, I guess Ben and Sophie are on their proper honeymoon now. I hope they have a great time.( I might add that our marriage was supposed to be a big failure. Everybody objected. A German catholic marries a Polish -American Jew whose Mother was born in the Warsaw Ghetto after knowing  each other a few weeks. Hmm.)

Last edited by JenHart (March 1, 2015 8:11 am)

Board footera