BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 8, 2015 9:09 pm  #41

Re: BAFTA's 2015

I see Benny! *_*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

February 8, 2015 9:10 pm  #42

Vhanja wrote:

What tv channels airs this?

BBC3 I think??

Danish TV channel DR3 is showing it too... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 8, 2015 9:11 pm  #43

It's on BBC One right now!

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

February 8, 2015 9:11 pm  #44

Edit: Removed spoiler.

Last edited by Vhanja (February 8, 2015 9:25 pm)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

February 8, 2015 9:13 pm  #45

Just spotted my favourite Hobbit ^^

February 8, 2015 9:13 pm  #46

Vhanja wrote:

Oh, well, seems Ben didn't win, so can't be bothered. (Don't have those two channels here, unfortunately).

Didn't want to know that, thanks for spoiling it for me 

February 8, 2015 9:17 pm  #47

Spotted Andrew in the audience ^^

February 8, 2015 9:19 pm  #48

I'm watching no matter if he wins or not. He's there, he looks great and you know... Stephen Fry *wub*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 8, 2015 9:20 pm  #49

kittykat wrote:

Didn't want to know that, thanks for spoiling it for me 

Oh, sorry, I thought it was aired live. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

February 8, 2015 9:20 pm  #50

I love Stephen Fry ^^

February 8, 2015 9:21 pm  #51

I wonder, why don't they show it live but with an almost two hours delay? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

February 8, 2015 9:24 pm  #52

It probably will be cut for the airing. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 8, 2015 9:25 pm  #53

sorry, deleted spoiler, I didn't realize it wasn't going live.

Last edited by miriel68 (February 8, 2015 9:31 pm)

February 8, 2015 9:25 pm  #54

the (annoying) Danish commentators explained that they're going to cut down two categories etc...

Hasn't it always been like that, with the delay? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

February 8, 2015 9:27 pm  #55

miriel68 wrote:

Can you believed? TIG hasn't won a single award on Bafta. I am not really surprised ER won leading actor, because voters love physical performances, but the fact that TTOE was chosen as the best British film of the year and best adapted screenplay floored me: it was the worst of ALL the films and screenplays nominated in this categories.

I was hoping to avoid being spoiled  I thought that I would be safe if I stayed away from Twitter...

February 8, 2015 9:33 pm  #56

sorry kittykat, I deleted my post, may be you can delete yours with my quote. I didn't realize it wasn't going live - I just entered Bafta page on internet and there were all wins already given.

February 8, 2015 9:35 pm  #57

Don't worry Vhanjy, I didn't think he would win anyway. But he looks lovely and Andrew and Tom are there and looking handsome. That's enough for me. 

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

February 8, 2015 9:35 pm  #58

All I can say is...thank God I get to watch Sherlock live...

February 8, 2015 9:37 pm  #59

Andrew!!! <3

February 8, 2015 9:38 pm  #60

Agreed.

Just saw on tumblr Chris Evans is there, too.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

Board footera