BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 18, 2014 3:32 pm  #1

Sherlock exhibition in Ohio

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 18, 2014 7:05 pm  #2

Re: Sherlock exhibition in Ohio

I came across that the other day!  Just a few hours from me… looks like a really nicely thought-out exhibit… here's another little mention/video about it:  http://vimeo.com/86130305    Wonder if many other Sherlockians from near here are going…..   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

July 15, 2014 10:14 pm  #3

Yaay!   The 'weekend out of town' I planned with a relative is finally coming soon, which I arranged just because of getting to go see this exhibit (and other cool stuff in Columbus and to take a break from work.  No, of course I'm not obsessed!) 
Mention again just because it looks so neat, and we've gotten so many new people since, despite a majority of you being overseas, who knows… maybe someone else nearby who would enjoy knowing about it and didn't see this!  Or has anyone else already been?  Or to something similar?  It's no Sherlock con  (or… Sigh… England with it's numerous related sites and events), but still…  cool!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

July 19, 2014 6:40 pm  #4

I'm so happy that I saw this!  I see there are other U.S. dates in store!  I'll be at the Denver one!
I'm going to spread the word!
[url=http://sherlockholmesexhibition.com/I look forward to the gift shop & maybe meeting new Sherlock fans!]http://sherlockholmesexhibition.com/

I look forward to the gift shop & maybe meeting new Sherlock fans![/url]

July 21, 2014 3:19 am  #5

Is it?  Cool!  Glad it came to a city near you… I wasn't sure if many forum members here were close to any of the spots!

July 21, 2014 12:14 pm  #6

Here are the start dates:

St. Louis-10/9/14
Dallas-2/12/15
Santa Ana-6/11/15
Denver-10/15/15
Seattle-10/13/16

Long wait for most. 

January 5, 2015 6:22 am  #7

Mention again just because it looks so neat, and we've gotten so many new people since, despite a majority of you being overseas, who knows… maybe someone else nearby who would enjoy knowing about it and didn't see this!  Or has anyone else already been?  Or to something similar?  It's no Sherlock con  (or… Sigh… England with it's numerous related sites and events), but still…  cool!

February 7, 2015 11:58 am  #8

That is very helpful! Thank you! 

areeba

Board footera