BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 26, 2014 11:09 am  #1001

Re: Fan art

Aw, that was lovely!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 17, 2015 4:07 pm  #1002

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 17, 2015 4:20 pm  #1003

Ha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 18, 2015 1:53 am  #1004

Ha!  What an awesome 'work in progress' idea… 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

January 21, 2015 6:18 pm  #1005

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 21, 2015 7:37 pm  #1006

That one is impressive.

Last edited by Schmiezi (January 21, 2015 7:37 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 22, 2015 9:02 am  #1007

Pretty acurate biography of John H. Watson:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 22, 2015 9:04 am  #1008

This is great! 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 22, 2015 9:12 am  #1009

It definitely is.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

January 22, 2015 2:26 pm  #1010

Really? It makes me sad somehow.

(But then, I am tired from work, so basically everything makes me sad right now. Need to take another look again tomorrow.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 26, 2015 10:38 am  #1011

Some people are so talented (in this case it´s the author rilakkuma1212):

January 26, 2015 10:42 am  #1012

When I see those paintings I'm always speechless. What a great piece of Art.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

January 26, 2015 10:44 am  #1013

Wow, the picture in itself is only a few days old. How can they make something that stunning in such a short period of time? Fantastic!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 27, 2015 5:54 pm  #1014

nakahara wrote:

Some people are so talented (in this case it´s the author rilakkuma1212):

Holy cow.   

In slightly related news (it's sort of fan art!), I'd love to have them as my team!!   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

January 27, 2015 9:01 pm  #1015

This is how a proper episode of Sherlock should look like (from the author Mush-room):

http://jessamygriffin.tumblr.com/post/102649920739/sherlocks-fanfic-episode-by-mush-room

January 27, 2015 9:05 pm  #1016

Can you hear me laughing? Wonderful. 

February 3, 2015 4:01 pm  #1017

The author known as "Kompilator" is at it again - beautiful piece of art:

February 3, 2015 4:13 pm  #1018

February 3, 2015 10:54 pm  #1019

Looked at authors tumblr page and wow - it seems Mycroft and the Queen are best friends, really:

And here´s Sherlock being knighted:

February 4, 2015 4:32 pm  #1020

To know all this warms my heart! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

Board footera