BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 21, 2014 4:07 pm  #35721

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

I think Wanda is well aware that people stare at her son's arse.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 21, 2014 4:10 pm  #35722

tonnaree wrote:

Well, Benedict has to put up with people approaching him to tell him how they think his mother looked hot, so I guess it's the other way around now.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 21, 2014 9:17 pm  #35723

tonnaree wrote:

She used to diaper it, so it undoubtedly lost its fascination for her, such as it was, eons ago.  heh

December 21, 2014 10:35 pm  #35724

How about a bit from the front then?

And excuse me while I stare for a while before fainting, slipping in the pool of drool that has gathered around my feet... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

December 21, 2014 10:36 pm  #35725

My God, those eyes!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

December 21, 2014 10:41 pm  #35726

They are really 'Sherlock' eyes to me... they stare right through your heart and soul and tears you apart... yikes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

December 21, 2014 11:09 pm  #35727

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

They are really 'Sherlock' eyes to me... they stare right through your heart and soul and tears you apart... yikes!

And then you thank him for it!

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

December 21, 2014 11:13 pm  #35728

Exactly! You get on your knees, and beg him to do it all over again...

*sighs*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

December 22, 2014 12:39 am  #35729

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

Exactly! You get on your knees, and beg him to do it all over again...

*sighs*

Twice!

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

December 22, 2014 6:53 am  #35730

Archetypical Sherlock.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 22, 2014 7:07 pm  #35731

Young and sweet, looks about seventeen:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 22, 2014 7:09 pm  #35732

Bashful Benedict... cuuuute! 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 22, 2014 7:13 pm  #35733

Magnificent Mark.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 22, 2014 7:18 pm  #35734

nakahara wrote:

Young and sweet, looks about seventeen:

I swear he does that on purpose. Matching the tie with his astounding, light eyes.

Team Hudders!

December 22, 2014 7:32 pm  #35735

I love the tie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

December 22, 2014 7:35 pm  #35736

Striking face indeed:

December 22, 2014 7:39 pm  #35737

Wonderful character actor.

December 22, 2014 7:48 pm  #35738

Poor Benedict suffers - he bought a pair of shoes too small for his feet:

December 22, 2014 7:50 pm  #35739

Silly boy.

December 22, 2014 8:02 pm  #35740

Aaaw, poor boy.

Team Hudders!

Board footera