BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 16, 2014 4:44 pm  #1541

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

I love John's grin in the last one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

December 16, 2014 4:46 pm  #1542

nakahara wrote:

Sherlock season 3 according to Ukrainian spoof:

The second one with John tossing his wedding ring out!  I can't breathe!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 17, 2014 1:55 pm  #1543

Vhanja wrote:

I love how our boys undestand each other.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 17, 2014 1:56 pm  #1544

Some new Sherlock merchandise that will soon appear at the market:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 17, 2014 2:04 pm  #1545

I love them all! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 17, 2014 2:26 pm  #1546

I especially want the rearview mirror ornament. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 17, 2014 3:42 pm  #1547

I want the teddy bear!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 17, 2014 10:03 pm  #1548

Eyeball Tea Infuser

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

December 20, 2014 12:16 pm  #1549

that wine list on previous page!! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

December 23, 2014 1:05 pm  #1550

December 23, 2014 1:06 pm  #1551

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

December 23, 2014 1:12 pm  #1552

Khan strikes again!

December 23, 2014 10:08 pm  #1553

Sherlock is actually quite forgetful.

December 23, 2014 10:13 pm  #1554

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 23, 2014 10:14 pm  #1555

The eyeballs are cooked. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 23, 2014 10:16 pm  #1556

Hehehe!

Team Hudders!

December 24, 2014 4:20 pm  #1557

John made Sherlock tipsy in hope Sherlock would tell him some of his life secrets. Sherlock spoke to him about the types of tobacco ash instead:

December 24, 2014 4:32 pm  #1558

Sherlock and a gingerbread crime-scene. Cute!

December 24, 2014 10:58 pm  #1559

Lol, both were cute - I especially love the drunken one!

Team Hudders!

December 24, 2014 10:59 pm  #1560

#1: 
#2: 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

Board footera