BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 29, 2012 9:26 am  #1

BBC America poll semi-final Benedict vs Martin

Ok. it's come down to this - Benedict vs Martin

http://www.bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/2012/06/vote-in-the-anglo-fan-favorites-tournament-the-men-of-2012

So, pick between sex-on-legs or cute n cuddly.  How could they do that to us!

The other semi final is between Hiddles and Merlin. Do we care? Maybe, maybe not.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

June 29, 2012 9:39 am  #2

Re: BBC America poll semi-final Benedict vs Martin

Oh, it nearly broke my heart, but I just had to do it … I must admit, sex on legs won (nice one, Hepzibah). Maybe if I had seen that Ben's so far ahead I would have voted for Martin … well, it's too late now.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 29, 2012 10:34 am  #3

They were probably afraid to allow two to Sherlockians cruise to the final. Too embarrassing for the other shows. Sorry Martin..I really do love you though.

Last edited by Sentimental Pulse (June 29, 2012 10:34 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disguise is always a self portrait

June 29, 2012 11:25 pm  #4

Now that's just cruel. Are they bloody kidding us? Then again probably better than having the two of them in the final.

Well, anyway. I voted - of course - for Tommy and decided for Martin because I thought that Benny would have more votes.

June 30, 2012 12:18 am  #5

Don't worry Martin, I love you best!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was worth a wound–it was worth many wounds–to know the depth of loyalty and love which lay behind that cold mask. The clear, hard eyes were dimmed for a moment, and the firm lips were shaking. For the one and only time I caught a glimpse of a great heart as well as of a great brain. All my years of humble but single-minded service culminated in that moment of revelation.

June 30, 2012 7:18 pm  #6

This is just too cruel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

December 20, 2014 7:51 am  #7

I wonder how many people tried to sneak off and get up onto the roof for photos?  I'd die for a shot of me sitting on the ledge Moriarty sat on 

We are the pioneers in providing 70-417 brain dumps toefl and testking.us - 1z0-051 brain dumps with 100% exam pass northwood Download our latest passguide gmat and www.ku.edu ccna or pass real exam of Florida Memorial University

Board footera