BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 10, 2013 9:48 pm  #61

Re: Germanfans

If you'd be able to watch the episodes on iplayer you could switch on the subtitles. Just saying.

Last edited by tobeornot221b (December 10, 2013 9:49 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 11, 2013 8:01 am  #62

BTW, what happened to the idea of a NRW Facebook group? I will start one, if you PM me how to find you on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

December 11, 2013 8:38 am  #63

Good idea. You know where to find me. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 11, 2013 8:42 am  #64

Okay, we need a better group name than "NRW is Sherlocked" ...

Well, obviously I can re-name the group later. It is an open group, but if someone would prefer a closed one, I can change that one, too.

Last edited by Schmiezi (December 11, 2013 8:49 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 11, 2013 10:57 am  #65

Schmiezi wrote:

Okay, we need a better group name than "NRW is Sherlocked" ...

Well, obviously I can re-name the group later. It is an open group, but if someone would prefer a closed one, I can change that one, too.

I'd love to join, though I prefere it to be closed group. Lovely idea, btw.

January 12, 2014 2:13 pm  #66

Hello from another German, from the Taunus, near Frankfurt.
Nearly 50 years old, a Sherlockian since childhood, a TOS Trekkie (and overall SciFi/Fantasy-Fan), medievial re-enactor, huge football-fan (SGE), and married over 20 years to a fellow nerd (which I also managed to infect with the Sherlock bug).
*My*Holmes so far had always been Jeremy Brett, just loved the settings and how they tried to be as close as possible to the Canon.
So, when "Sherlock" was announced years ago, I had huge doubts that this modern re-boot would be any good (apart from being -yet- another interpretation).
Never thought that been proved completely wrong could feel so absolutely right ;)

Last edited by Alex V. (January 12, 2014 2:14 pm)

January 12, 2014 2:49 pm  #67

Welcome, Alex. What a nice introduction. Why don't you move it to the "introduction" thread:

http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewforum.php?id=6

January 13, 2014 5:54 pm  #68

I never posted in this thread, thoughI guess I qualify. I go by TeeJay, and I live near Leverkusen, with a strong affiliation to the Ruhrpott.

I stumbled across Sherlock quite late in the game, after season 2 had already aired, so watching season 3 at the time it is actually first airing is a new thing for me, and quite agonizing since I hated the two-year wait. But it's also great to be able to squee along with everyone in real time, so that's certainly a win/win.

Last edited by TeeJay (January 13, 2014 5:54 pm)

January 17, 2014 9:31 am  #69

Hei ,

I couldn't find the facebook group. Can you post the link maybe?

I am from Mönchengladbach, anybody from nearby?

You’ve salted away every fact under the sun!

January 17, 2014 9:55 am  #70

Sure, here it is:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/183267428544907/

It's a closed group. Maybe you can send me a PM with your facebook profile so I know it's you.

January 17, 2014 10:07 am  #71

Thanks . Sure, already done that now.

You’ve salted away every fact under the sun!

December 7, 2014 6:59 pm  #72

Hallo zusammen,
ich bin aus der Nähe von Frankfurt und möchte gerne ein Fantreffen in FFM organisieren. Hat wer Interesse?

December 7, 2014 7:01 pm  #73

Hi, welcome here!  How about introducing yourself in the introduction thread?

We have an agreement here to write in English only so that everyone can follow the discussions 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 7, 2014 9:06 pm  #74

Send ya a request on fb for that group

I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second, that I am one of them...
S.H

December 8, 2014 5:37 am  #75

Draconia wrote:

Send ya a request on fb for that group

Good thing that you've let me know here! I haven't been on facebook for months and would have missed it completely. Now you're in.

December 8, 2014 7:35 am  #76

Thanx a lot;)
Perhabs we'll meet there once you are back there.

I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second, that I am one of them...
S.H

July 9, 2015 9:25 pm  #77

Hey, I would love to know if there are any German fans from NRW. So, are there? And is there any Facebook group which I could join, too?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I'm your landlady - not a plot device!

There are 10 voices in my head. 9 of them tell me I'm crazy. One is humming.

Board footera