BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 29, 2014 1:34 am  #21

Re: What's your ringtone?

Mine has been Hedwig's Theme from Harry Potter for awhile now.

March 29, 2014 4:27 am  #22

My ringtone is Irene Adler's moan. I couldn't find a version of it for my text tones, but I gladly settled for this one. I love it, but man, I do have to admit, I feel a bit embarassed whenever it goes off in a large group. I instantly think of Molly, ha.

April 7, 2014 3:48 pm  #23

@The Woman: I thought of using this, too, but then people would look more irritated at me as they do now :D

♥ I AM SHERLOCKED ♥
                                                              and I ship Johnlock harder than Mrs. Hudson ;-)

April 16, 2014 3:23 am  #24

I hate cell phones and only carry one in case I get stuck in a tornado or something. I leave the damn thing off. If people want to find me they will. My friends and family go ballistic because I refuse to learn to text and my voice mail box is always full.

April 16, 2014 10:24 am  #25

My ringtone is "welcome to London" downloaded from the Sherlockology page. It's taking up all music capacity on my phone and it was the only file small enough. Sadly I cannot change my message alert, I'd love to hear "bored!"
It says about me that I have a very old phone,nothing smart about it, and if I had another one, I'd choose "deeper into Baskerville" as well :D Or parts of "prepared to do anything", I love the increasing music!
My mobile is also more an emergency phone. I prefer landline or email.
Also, if you have a nice mp3 Sherlock file with less than 720kb for me with the cool parts of Prepared to do anything, you're my new best friend :D :D

Last edited by Whisky (April 16, 2014 10:33 am)

"It is what it is."

April 25, 2014 7:06 am  #26

Mine??? Irene's theme violin of course, i love Scandal in Belgravia  the song is just so beautiful yet so sad, 

April 25, 2014 7:12 am  #27

I need to find a ringtone for my work phone during the Eurovision... Hmm, I wonder what to pick!

And I will need to change my text alert on my smartphone, I mean imagine meeting important people having to listen to instructions and your phone in your pocket going "Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!!"  A bit not good I imagine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 25, 2014 7:20 am  #28

The_Woman wrote:

My ringtone is Irene Adler's moan. I couldn't find a version of it for my text tones, but I gladly settled for this one. I love it, but man, I do have to admit, I feel a bit embarassed whenever it goes off in a large group. I instantly think of Molly, ha.

Personally, i think it's BRILLIANT!!  i really want to use it, i mean, the impression on people's faces must be priceless haha  but yeah, then i'll be kick out of class so...haizzzz 

April 29, 2014 7:18 pm  #29

Mine's Staying Alive... I was hesitating a lot about changing my ringtone to this. But one of my Sherlockian friend told me to give in to the temptation. And... I really don't regret. Makes me smile everytime someone calls me.

April 30, 2014 10:13 pm  #30

Hahaha same!!! I have staying alive and have to listen to most of it before i answer!!!! And when I do, i listen to what the person has to say, and then say "if you are lying to me, I will find you, and I will skin you!" Or "I'll make you into shoes..." Sooooo funny!!! And my notification sound is Adler's 'erotic sex noise' hahaha the looks I get!!! XD

"Anderson, don’t talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street.”
 - Sherlock Holmes
"Brainy's the new sexy"  -  Irene Adler
“We solve crimes. I blog about it, he forgets his pants. I wouldn’t hold out to much hope.”  - John Watson
"Is that a British Army Browning L9A1 in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?"  - Jim Moriarty

June 20, 2014 8:03 pm  #31

My ringtone is the opening theme of Sherlock as well. My whats app notification sound is Sherlock saying "Thank you for your input (door bang)", my SMS alert is Sherlock saying "text me" and my email alert is Anderson saying "so we can read her emails, so what?!" 
What does it say about me? ~ i need help 

side note to Criosdan, "Ain't no grave" must be my favourite Johnny Cash song!

June 20, 2014 10:05 pm  #32

I have the riff from How It Was Done on my iPhone. I made the edit of it myself and cut and pasted so the riff was repeated over and over. It sounds pretty cool.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 21, 2014 7:44 am  #33

I still am with the opening titles. Tried Vanishing Underground but it's too low in the beginning which makes it too difficult to hear if the mobile is in the handbag.
But I discovered that it is perfect for the alarm clock which I use when I'm on the road. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

June 29, 2014 5:19 pm  #34

My ringtone is the laughing of my son...and my messagetone is the communicator theme of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
So what does it say about me?
Lol I am as crazy as the girl next door lol

I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second, that I am one of them...
S.H

July 17, 2014 6:38 pm  #35

Mines Staying Alive

~#Consultivedominatrix#~ "Heros Don't exist , If they did I wouldn't be one of them"

August 9, 2014 9:46 pm  #36

My ringtone is music frim Sherlock, not the opening credits but the other popular one.

My text tone is a star trek communicator! Whenever it goes off I say "it's the away team calling" because I'm a little sad...

Last edited by ComeAtOnceIfConvenient (August 9, 2014 9:47 pm)

August 9, 2014 11:08 pm  #37

I briefly changed my text alert to "Fine... we'll start with the riding crop"

but I changed it back to "Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

August 10, 2014 9:54 am  #38

My ringtone is The Game Is On theme, and my text alert is the TARDIS landing  

November 30, 2014 2:37 pm  #39

I just changed all my notifications... because *someone* dropped and bit her phone so the entire screen cracked and I had to get a new one...

My ring tone is a Christmas version of the Sherlock title music

Text tone Sherlock: "Catch you later..." - Moriarty "No you won't!"

Google Hangouts: Smaug "Where are you?"

Facebook: Benedict "Oh my GOOOOOD" (the high pitched squeal he made seeing the Star Trek crew at the TIG premiere... 

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (November 30, 2014 2:38 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 30, 2014 3:12 pm  #40

You give me ideas Phantom for a new ringtone thank you very much

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

Board footera