BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 19, 2014 9:42 am  #35341

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

I love his smile, but he is attractive if he looks serious too

Last edited by Neferu (November 19, 2014 9:43 am)

Bitte nicht so drängeln, wir sind hier bei der Arbeit und nicht auf der Flucht!
Please don´t push, we are at work and not on the run.

November 19, 2014 9:44 am  #35342

a few more pics for the day

Bitte nicht so drängeln, wir sind hier bei der Arbeit und nicht auf der Flucht!
Please don´t push, we are at work and not on the run.

November 19, 2014 9:44 am  #35343

SolarSystem wrote:

Well, good morning, sir...

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

November 19, 2014 10:12 am  #35344

nakahara wrote:

ancientsgate wrote:

besleybean wrote:

Yep and she seems bright and talented...the way Benedict talks about her is lovely.

He's talked about her? Do you have any links where I can see/read about it? I haven't seen anything, you know, from back here in the cave where I live. Thx.

I saw just some short articles about it:

http://entertainthis.usatoday.com/2014/11/18/cumberbatch-fiance-sophie-hunter/

http://www.people.com/article/benedict-cumberbatch-talks-engagement-sophie-hunter

Oh, thanks! Nice to get a glimpse of the ring, too.

November 19, 2014 12:55 pm  #35345

SolarSystem wrote:

Well, good morning, sir...

You sexy thing you.   *thud*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

November 19, 2014 3:14 pm  #35346

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 19, 2014 5:37 pm  #35347

Nice penguin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 19, 2014 7:07 pm  #35348

I thought it was a penwing?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

November 19, 2014 7:18 pm  #35349

penGwing. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 19, 2014 7:41 pm  #35350

That sounds almost Welsh!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 20, 2014 9:10 am  #35351

Benedict on Daily Show:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 20, 2014 9:12 am  #35352

November 20, 2014 9:13 am  #35353

Your hand is behaving in a veeeery suspicious manner, Benedict:

November 20, 2014 9:25 am  #35354

Hmmm.... nice!

November 20, 2014 1:03 pm  #35355

nakahara wrote:

Hmmm.... nice!

Those eyes!

“Four serial suicides and now a note! It’s Christmas!” -Sherlock

November 20, 2014 10:36 pm  #35356

nakahara wrote:

Hmmm.... nice!

Nice indeed

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

November 21, 2014 1:46 pm  #35357

Awww

"

November 22, 2014 6:45 pm  #35358

nakahara wrote:

Hmmm.... nice!

"The name's Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street."

November 25, 2014 7:52 am  #35359

Good morning, everyone!

November 25, 2014 7:57 am  #35360

nakahara wrote:

Good morning, everyone!

Thank you. Great pic!
I adore him so much.

SHERLOCK ♥
I have to thank you for the inspiration you give to me.
You made me change my mind in so many ways.

Board footera