BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 30, 2014 3:49 pm  #34941

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 30, 2014 3:55 pm  #34942

nakahara wrote:

SHERLOCK ♥
I have to thank you for the inspiration you give to me.
You made me change my mind in so many ways.

October 30, 2014 4:49 pm  #34943

nakahara wrote:

Really, was this necessary?  I'm trying to work here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 30, 2014 5:36 pm  #34944

Uhm... tongue... I uhm... you know that interview.... 

I needed these pictures today. 

And aaawh him with Kids, Ben, come to my work we have pleanty of kids!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

October 30, 2014 7:11 pm  #34945

tonnaree wrote:

Really, was this necessary?  I'm trying to work here.

Any complains, tonnaree?

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 30, 2014 7:19 pm  #34946

an usual evening thud from me...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

October 30, 2014 7:29 pm  #34947

Thud? Why would that be? 

October 30, 2014 8:17 pm  #34948

no idea...anyone can help?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

October 30, 2014 8:32 pm  #34949

This thread should come with a health hazzard warning... yikes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

October 30, 2014 8:49 pm  #34950

definitely!

October 30, 2014 8:56 pm  #34951

October 30, 2014 9:04 pm  #34952

At least I'm at home now where I can drool freely.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 30, 2014 9:09 pm  #34953

nakahara wrote:

hmmm...yes- now!

October 30, 2014 9:13 pm  #34954

Well, OK:

October 30, 2014 9:15 pm  #34955

prefer him to be sober but....nice..view, anyway.

October 30, 2014 9:20 pm  #34956

If he is too sober he is unlikely to have himself be... touched. 

He would be too aware:

October 30, 2014 9:21 pm  #34957

oh no! he´s looking for me under the bed....

October 30, 2014 9:24 pm  #34958

Why are you hiding from him? 

October 30, 2014 9:25 pm  #34959

can´t tell 

October 30, 2014 9:31 pm  #34960

Don´t be afraid of him, there´s a sweet heart behind this threatening look. 

Board footera