BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 29, 2014 7:14 pm  #1381

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

This is why Sherlock hates fanfiction - it gives unrealistic expectations to people:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 29, 2014 7:18 pm  #1382

Oh no - that expression at the end - so funny!  And "Sherly" .

October 29, 2014 7:18 pm  #1383

Yesh, maybe should be 'Sherl'?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 29, 2014 7:19 pm  #1384

Love it. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 29, 2014 7:35 pm  #1385

A great one! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 30, 2014 9:37 am  #1386

Some traits are hard to surpress, even if you are kidnapped to another planet:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 30, 2014 9:56 am  #1387

Back to the roots, then! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 30, 2014 9:58 am  #1388

Very good!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

October 30, 2014 3:18 pm  #1389

Even poor Snow White fell prey to Moriarty´s machinations:

October 30, 2014 3:43 pm  #1390

What happens when Sherlock gets envious of John:

October 30, 2014 7:04 pm  #1391

This beautiful piece of art is a statue of Benedict that will soon be unveiled at St. Bart´s:

You have to believe me. I have read this piece of information in the newspapers, so it must be the truth:

http://www.stylist.co.uk/people/fans-in-frenzy-over-news-of-benedict-cumberbatch-statue-at-st-barts

October 30, 2014 7:18 pm  #1392

I´ve missed something here, haven´t I? what a shame!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

October 31, 2014 8:30 am  #1393

Barachiki prepared a beautiful set of pictures for this Halloween.
They depict various characters of Sherlock asking trick-or-treat from Mrs. Hudson.
Very talented author, I love it.

October 31, 2014 11:41 am  #1394

Those are great!  Love Mycroft's costume - also Molly.  And the last one is just perfect!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

October 31, 2014 12:37 pm  #1395

Oh those are fab! Really like the last one. I have also made a few and will share them with you. At first i posted them here but that was the thread for fan art found somewhere else, will start my own thread for my edits. 

October 31, 2014 12:59 pm  #1396

Can we please talk about KITTY LESTRADE!!   purrrrrrrrrrrr

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

November 1, 2014 8:43 am  #1397

Mycroft! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

November 2, 2014 7:22 pm  #1398

The reason why John laughed during the most devastating scene in HLV:

November 3, 2014 1:33 pm  #1399

November 3, 2014 1:43 pm  #1400

Unbelievable brilliant!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

Board footera