BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 23, 2014 3:41 pm  #34821

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

He is quite tall!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 23, 2014 4:45 pm  #34822

yeah, but the stripes make him even taller... wow

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (October 23, 2014 5:34 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

October 23, 2014 5:12 pm  #34823

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

yeah, but the stripes make him eve taller... wow

Plus he's so darned skinny, that helps him look taller as well. He's a true ectomorph, lucky guy.

October 23, 2014 5:19 pm  #34824

(I promise I will get my coat and leave, straight after this comment) I know what helps people keep the weight off.
()

Last edited by besleybean (October 23, 2014 5:19 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 23, 2014 5:19 pm  #34825

lucky we...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

October 23, 2014 5:29 pm  #34826

besleybean wrote:

(I promise I will get my coat and leave, straight after this comment) I know what helps people keep the weight off.
()

You mean him having a beanpole of a father that he looks just like? The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, and luckily for Ben, he got Mom's eyes and Dad's frame.

October 23, 2014 5:31 pm  #34827

besleybean wrote:

()

My mom smoked like a human chimney for 50+ years and she was fat as the Pillsbury Dough Boy. Smoking doesn't help-- in fact, it can be responsible for increased appetite. *takes coat and leaves with bb*

October 23, 2014 5:43 pm  #34828

Er, it wasn't smoking I was referring to!

October 24, 2014 12:45 am  #34829

besleybean wrote:

Er, it wasn't smoking I was referring to!

OK, bb, it's just you and I out here, standing outside with our coats on. So what were you referring to? I know how you hate smoking, so I figured that was it, but no?

October 24, 2014 5:45 am  #34830

Goodness, everybody is asleep....an active sex life.
Why do you think I'm as fat as a seal?! 
Tee Hee.

October 24, 2014 6:15 am  #34831

If only that worked!  (I don't know about you, but any sort of exercise gives me an appetite!). 

October 24, 2014 6:27 am  #34832

Just breathing gives me an appetite!

October 24, 2014 7:18 am  #34833

A pic would be nice now, what do you say? Benedict with Sherlock curls, always works for me... and gives me appetite... 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

October 24, 2014 11:27 am  #34834

Graham Norton. Lucky man. He had the pleasure of experiencing this in person... 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

October 24, 2014 3:42 pm  #34835

And at least twice, now.
Plus he's also had him on his radio show.

October 24, 2014 3:43 pm  #34836

SolarSystem wrote:

Graham Norton. Lucky man. He had the pleasure of experiencing this in person... 

I know! I can't wait to watch him on the show tonight! 

"The name's Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street."

October 24, 2014 4:03 pm  #34837

Hopefully it will be on Youtube tomorrow. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 24, 2014 4:06 pm  #34838

tonnaree wrote:

Hopefully it will be on Youtube tomorrow. 

If you find it, will you post a link?  Thx.
Nice jacket... I don't remember seeing him in brown very often. yum

October 24, 2014 8:09 pm  #34839

Ben between dwarfs. Lovely!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 24, 2014 11:18 pm  #34840

nakahara wrote:

Ben between dwarfs. Lovely!

And distinctly overdressed for the occasion. Too funny.

Board footera