BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 23, 2014 7:26 am  #1341

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

And they could get rid of Jim just by deflating his floaties. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 23, 2014 8:32 am  #1342

Scary. Who let those weirdos get near the pool...? 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

October 23, 2014 11:19 am  #1343

that´s great!  lovely John!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

October 24, 2014 1:22 pm  #1344

Despite his abilities, Sherlock is not natural in this kidnapping business:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 24, 2014 2:20 pm  #1345

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

that´s great!  lovely John!

Who wants John to get out of the pool so we can see what he's wearing?

*wildly waves hands*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 24, 2014 5:09 pm  #1346

These are brilliant!

October 27, 2014 12:36 pm  #1347

Stop calling Sherlock names, John. It has some... unfortunate consequences:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 27, 2014 12:41 pm  #1348

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 27, 2014 4:01 pm  #1349

Goodness! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 27, 2014 4:03 pm  #1350

That one made me laugh out loud! The funny thing is, I can kind of imagine them playing Kirk and Spock.

Last edited by Liberty (October 27, 2014 4:19 pm)

October 27, 2014 4:05 pm  #1351

Spocky Sherlock! That is brilliant! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

October 28, 2014 8:21 am  #1352

The detecting in TSOT was slightly marred by a little incident:

October 28, 2014 12:42 pm  #1353

Deleted scene from TSOT.
Half an audience collapsed after seeing it at the test screening - and they couldn´t have that.

October 28, 2014 3:06 pm  #1354

Baker Street 221B is desecrated forever:

October 28, 2014 4:14 pm  #1355

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

October 28, 2014 7:22 pm  #1356

Promises, promises...

October 28, 2014 7:24 pm  #1357

I love the stuff you post here, naka!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

October 28, 2014 7:27 pm  #1358

LOL, John go and duck! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 28, 2014 7:40 pm  #1359

Am I the only one concerned at a casual link between and acceptance of sex and violence?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 28, 2014 8:03 pm  #1360

Well, I think the joke implied that John was a bit too passionate in bed rather than him beating Sherlock up during sex.

Board footera