BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 21, 2014 6:06 pm  #1321

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

The chest-jungle was quite startling, that´s true. 

And here´s a little scene that took place under the Cupid-tapestry - I blame it on that Cupid:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 21, 2014 6:09 pm  #1322

Isn't that exactly what happened in the episode? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

October 21, 2014 7:31 pm  #1323

Schmiezi wrote:

Isn't that exactly what happened in the episode? 

Of course, it was precisely that what actually happened. 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 22, 2014 6:55 am  #1324

There were absolutely no cigarettes in Holmes´ household on Christmas:

October 22, 2014 6:59 am  #1325

What a way to start the morning! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 22, 2014 7:31 am  #1326

LOL ... both on this site ... absolutely brilliant.

Last edited by gently69 (October 22, 2014 8:22 am)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

October 22, 2014 7:47 am  #1327

Mwahaha, keep them coming, nakahara
Have way too little to laugh these days and absolutely adore these works!

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

October 22, 2014 7:56 am  #1328

and this stuff looks so out of character 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 22, 2014 7:58 am  #1329

Even Sherlock has his limits on weidness:

October 22, 2014 8:04 am  #1330

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 22, 2014 8:23 am  #1331

Nakahara, where do you get those ideas from?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

October 22, 2014 8:29 am  #1332

I am not as creative as nakahara, but found this sweet

"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

October 22, 2014 8:31 am  #1333

That´s sweet, mrshouse!

gently69 wrote:

Nakahara, where do you get those ideas from?

Oh, I just take those from the internet, from the skillful authors who amuse themselves with such stuff, like barachiki, lordofthejohnlock and the like.

October 22, 2014 8:36 am  #1334

Very cute, mrshouse! 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 22, 2014 11:34 am  #1335

There was absolutely no need to shoot in Dewer´s Hollow. Sherlock had everything under control:

October 22, 2014 12:44 pm  #1336

Mrs. Hudson is such badass:

October 22, 2014 6:03 pm  #1337

About time, Mrs Hudson! So proud of you! 

October 23, 2014 7:11 am  #1338

The confrontation with Moriarty by the pool in TGG wasn´t as threatening as it seemed in the episode.
Boys had actually a good time at that place:

October 23, 2014 7:15 am  #1339

Oh, no, how shall I work after seeing this! 

October 23, 2014 7:18 am  #1340

Very sweet and funny
Love Moriarties swimming trousers...

Board footera