BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 27, 2014 2:22 pm  #1

Hello, Here I am! sort of

Hi people,
I'm new here so yeah it's on me to tell other poeple who I am, I guess. 
I am trying really hard to think about things to tell you. Besides the obvious stuff (Sherlock Fan and all). 
But I am trying to find things that might be intresting, so therefor I am going to answer this version of the TMI Tag that found online (I am goign to include the source later), but I still changed it a little bit. 
Name: At the start, I think I am going to go with Phoebe. 

Favourite hot beverage?: Tea. And sometimes hot chocolate. But mostly tea

Favourite thing to do when you got time free?: reading, writing (I'm not really into fanfic though), watching films and tv shows, as boring as it sounds: learning new things that I am interested in

Favourite thing you've ever read?: Everything in box of favorite books

Favourite Author?: John Green,  J.K. Rowling, J.D. Salinger  

Favourite musician?: for singer-songwriter I've got Madline Juno, lately I've been really liking her music and if it counts Chris Martin, Freddie Mercury and Kurt Cobain. And Benedict Cumberbatch For bands I have Nirvana, Coldplay, Queen, Green Day  and lots more.  

Favourite song: I have too many to write them all down tbh. I have a playlist of them though. 

What is your long term dream?: To make money with writing books or acting. Just to make money with something I like. And to talk to some people I truly admire. 

If you could chose to be any celebrity, who would it be?: Jennifer Lawrence or Benedict Cumberbatch. But I am pretty happy with who I am.  

If you could live in any book world, what world would it be?: I would love to go to hogwarts (after the 7th bokk ended though) or just to live in a story or world that has dragons in it, beacuse I love dragons. 

Would you ever get married?:  Maybe. It truly depends on the other person, right? 

Children? (If so, how many?): Maybe. I am not always happy around kids, so I am not sure. But I like a few names, such as: Finnick or Finnick-Khan for a boy and Lily or Luna or Emma for a girl. Yeah, pretty fandom based. 

Where's the one place you really want to visit?: The place that I want to visit, but never did would be the Harry Potter world in London. Or just a film set, but I find that kind of stuff really interesting.  

Favourite actor/actress: Benedict Cumberbatch, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Emma Watson, James McAvoy, Leonardo DiCaprio and so on and so on

Do you want to be an actress?: Yes, if I had the chance to be one, I would want to be one. 

Favorite films/tv shows: The hunger games, the fault in our stars, the perks of being a wallflower, the forger, Ballet Shoes, Harry Potter, Juno, Star trek: Into Darkness, Starter for ten, Sherlock, Awkward, Switched at birth, Doctor Who, Vampire Diaries, Faking it...and more...

Finally, favourite last words?: I really can't decide. 

If you have a question, feel free to ask. 

DFTBA,
Phoebe

September 27, 2014 4:51 pm  #2

Re: Hello, Here I am! sort of

Hi warm welcome, Phoebe! Enjoy being here! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 27, 2014 5:23 pm  #3

Welcome to the forum, Phoebe.
What could possibly be boring about learning new stuff???

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

September 27, 2014 8:40 pm  #4

Hi and welcome to the fourm.

Last edited by Bronte89 (September 27, 2014 8:41 pm)

"The name's Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street."

September 29, 2014 11:28 am  #5

Hello and welcome to the forum Phoebe! I love Juno!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 15, 2014 11:36 am  #6

So yeah, I am pretty bad at answering messages, because I often am really forgetful. 
Probably a thing that I should have mentionend. 
So thank you to everyone who welcomend me. 
@Schmiezi: It just seems to be that the people in my school and class think that that is weird and boring (but driking isn't?!). But to be honest: they always thought I was weird, because I either start to dance or get scared when I hear my phone ringtone. Stayin Alive, stayin Alive.... 
Currently I am in the process of learning swedish and danish so if anyone speaks any of these languages... 
@Davina: It has been one of my favorite (is it favourite or favorite?!) I watched it for the first time when I was like 9 or so. I am big fan of Ellen Page. I think she is awesome. And Juno is too. 
DFTBA

October 18, 2014 12:14 pm  #7

It is one of my favourites too (either spelling favourite is the American spelling and favourite the English spelling, but use the plural). Or you can say: it is a favourite of mine. My nephew has a Swedish girlfriend and lived in Sweden (near Stockholm for a few months). I can only speak a limited bit of Swedish e.g. Hej hej , tack, Skål but it is on my list of other languages to learn (I kind of collect languages). I love Scandinavian Crimi dramas like Wallander, The Killing, Lillehammer etc. and Alexander Skarsgård has a certain...allure! Plus I am, as an historian (of course  )very keen on Viking history (plus the TV show).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 21, 2014 8:19 pm  #8

Welcome.

"So, I am human, I’m not as tall as people think I am... I’m nice-ish, clever, important to some people, but I tend to rub them up the wrong way."

October 23, 2014 8:50 am  #9

Hi Phoebe! Welcome to the forum. It seems you fit perfectly into here.

In school my classmates also always thought I was boring and weird. I never had friends because no-one shared the same interests like me. Today I'm glad that I'm different.

Board footera