BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 18, 2014 7:34 pm  #241

Re: Supernatural

I know, I'm super excited! ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

September 18, 2014 9:03 pm  #242

I'm watching Jericho right now, which Richard was in. I feel insanely happy when he's on screen ^^

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

September 19, 2014 12:29 pm  #243

So I must watch it too :D

Oh, and one day before the season 10 premiere we'll see a special episode: "Supernatural Special - 10 Years". May be cool, I'm looking forward to see it :]

The Road goes ever on and on...

September 19, 2014 7:06 pm  #244

Just spotted Cain himself, Timothy Odmundson in Jericho 

September 19, 2014 8:17 pm  #245

Some guy just punched Richard's character and I yelled at the TV XD

September 24, 2014 1:24 am  #246

Two weeks until the Season 10 premiere!!!!!

September 29, 2014 5:09 pm  #247

Only one week and one day from now on :D Time flies. Pity it's not also for Sherlock... 

September 29, 2014 10:36 pm  #248

Started watching Once Upon A Time, just spotted Ty Olsson! BENNY!!!! <3

September 30, 2014 5:14 pm  #249

Cool! A few years ago I saw 2 first episodes of this but it didn't really grab my attention. Is it worth giving it a chance?

September 30, 2014 7:49 pm  #250

You know, I felt the same at first. But I'm up to episode 9 of Season 1 now and it's starting to pick up a bit more. It'll give me something to watch when there isn't an episode of SPN on.

October 1, 2014 4:08 pm  #251

Found this gem on Tumblr...I love this fandom!!!

October 1, 2014 5:53 pm  #252

Little demon, she should have said. And it's sad ;[

October 1, 2014 9:26 pm  #253

Yeah  Can you imagine how their family and friends would react if they found out?

October 2, 2014 12:53 pm  #254

Look!!! Jared CAN sing!!! I knew it!

https://twitter.com/SuperWiki/status/517501023821512704

October 2, 2014 7:59 pm  #255

Ohh.. I thought it's a video or something before I clicked on the link xd I hope to hear him singing in the 200th episode!

October 2, 2014 9:12 pm  #256

They're not saying either way if they're gonna be singing XD

October 4, 2014 1:46 pm  #257

Well, yeah... but I would like them to sing in it, it's (as they declared) a musical episode after all!

October 7, 2014 6:36 pm  #258

OMG it's coming back!!!

October 7, 2014 8:28 pm  #259

YESSS :D But I will watch it not until tomorrow. And I can't wait, hehe!

October 7, 2014 10:59 pm  #260

I'll be watching tomorrow too because of the time difference. Can't wait!!!!

Board footera