BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 11, 2014 10:37 am  #1

Page change doesn't work anymore

I have a problem with the page change. I can't click on a page number in threads. Yesterday everything was alright but today I can't click on the page numbers anymore. That appears in every thread of the whole forum. Can somebody check that, please? It's very annoying when you're reading a discussion on one page and you want to turn to the next page to continue reading.
Has anybody else this problem?

September 11, 2014 10:40 am  #2

Re: Page change doesn't work anymore

I just tried it. The strange thing is that for me it does not work at the bottom of the page. If you click at the top, all is fine. Can you try this, please? 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 11, 2014 10:41 am  #3

Same here, Susi. Top yes, bottom no.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 11, 2014 10:50 am  #4

Yes, you're right. At the top it does work but not at the bottom.

September 11, 2014 10:51 am  #5

Thank you, I will pass it on. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 11, 2014 11:12 am  #6

I noticed the same problem + after I opened some links on the page, the page change stopped to work at all, whether on the top or on the bottom of the page.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 11, 2014 12:55 pm  #7

Got a message from Boardhost, it should be fixed now. Can you please check?

September 11, 2014 1:10 pm  #8

It seems to be OK.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 11, 2014 1:27 pm  #9

Yes, it's working now. Thank you!

September 20, 2014 7:50 pm  #10

And now it's the User List that doesn't allow to go to other pages.
For pages except for page 1: Error Message "Please enter at least 2 characters in the search field."

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 20, 2014 9:44 pm  #11

Works now again, perhaps a temporary problem ...

Board footera