BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 12, 2014 7:22 am  #1

Songs used in series 3

I just stumbled upon this: 

http://www.tunefind.com/show/sherlock-uk/season-3/14717

Quite an interesting choice of music. Nothing is really coincidence in this show. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 12, 2014 8:19 am  #2

Re: Songs used in series 3

And a great resource. Thanks, Susi! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 12, 2014 8:24 am  #3

Thank you for posting, Susi.
Coincidence? In "Sherlock"? No way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

September 12, 2014 8:27 am  #4

The universe is rarely so lazy.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 12, 2014 10:51 am  #5

Great find, Susi!

Althrough at first I was a bit disappointed.
Not by the songs, they are OK, but by my expectations - I read the title in haste and I came up with "Snogs used in series 3". Imagine my disappointment when I realised that no snogs are actually involved in the post.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 12, 2014 1:31 pm  #6

nakahara wrote:

Great find, Susi!

Althrough at first I was a bit disappointed.
Not by the songs, they are OK, but by my expectations - I read the title in haste and I came up with "Snogs used in series 3". Imagine my disappointment when I realised that no snogs are actually involved in the post.

That can happen when you're wearing your Johnlock goggles.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

Board footera