BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 4, 2012 5:01 pm  #1

Benedict on Twitter

Well only via sneaking onto Simpn Pegg's Twitter today whilst filming Star Trek.
I quote:
Here's fun! -"this is Benedict on Simon's twitter. Hello world, excited about bringing Sherlock series 2 to PBS on Sunday. Hope you enjoy. "
'Can't post a photo right nowas we are in full Star Trek regalia and it would be scrutinised for spoilers. Post one later when we're done.'

Do,you think Simon will convert him to twitter use? I think not somehow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 4, 2012 5:11 pm  #2

Re: Benedict on Twitter

Yeah, I doubt it too! Really sweet thinking of him on Simon's though! ;)

May 4, 2012 5:42 pm  #3

The Pegg is awesome (Not used lightly).

I loved his 35th birthday tribute to 2000AD too!

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 4, 2012 9:35 pm  #4

His Pegginess is awesome indeed! He's going to be great in Star Trek.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 5, 2012 11:01 am  #5

Aww, that's so cool!! Thank you Benedict!!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 12, 2012 12:36 am  #6

But I really wish Benedict would make his own Twitter account. That would be awesome, right?

July 12, 2012 12:39 am  #7

He is extremely unlikely to do so, so if anyone does claim to be him it's most likely a fraud.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

Board footera