BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 2, 2014 6:27 pm  #1101

Re: Cabin pressure

I was messing around with this flowchart software, and started creating something Cabin Pressure themed. Yes, I'm that geeky.

The Talisker Ploy - or how to try and prevent Douglas from stealing the precious whisky

Make sure you put the zoom to 100% on the picture, otherwise the writing will be tiny.

August 2, 2014 8:04 pm  #1102

It's absolutely wonderful!   

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

August 2, 2014 8:57 pm  #1103

Whee, thanks.

August 9, 2014 2:35 pm  #1104

Remember when I posted up there I taught my friend's 4-year-old how to play Yellow Car back in May? Well, I'm visiting them again in the UK this weekend, and this morning we were driving along without much of a care in the world, and suddenly he blurts into my ear, "Yellow car!" and points at a passing yellow car. Ha! Success!!

Last edited by TeeJay (August 9, 2014 2:36 pm)

August 9, 2014 3:11 pm  #1105

Arthur would be so proud :D

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

August 28, 2014 6:02 am  #1106

I don't know if someone has posted this before but here is some info about "Zurich" air date from Cabin Pressure Facebook.

"John Finnemore has announced an airing date for the last Cabin Pressure episode, 'Zurich'! It was going to be on Christmas Eve but apparently there is so much recorded material that he and David Tyler decided to split it into two episodes. One will be aired on Christmas Eve, the other the night before!"

I've checked John Finnemore's twitter and he confirmed that the last episode will be aired on Christmas. Can't wait!

"

August 28, 2014 9:39 am  #1107

Yay! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 28, 2014 1:51 pm  #1108

Oh It's Christmas!!

Literally! I can't wait!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

August 28, 2014 2:07 pm  #1109

John announced it at Euro Airdot Con last weekend, which I attended. Yes, Zurich will be split into two half hour parts. The first one will air Dec 23, the second on Dec 24.

Also, the complete box set Cabin Pressure A-Z can now be pre-ordered on amazon.co.uk for round about 50 pounds. It will be released middle of January 2015.

Last edited by TeeJay (August 28, 2014 2:09 pm)

September 2, 2014 1:23 pm  #1110

When I just got home from work, I saw this little cupboard standing in front of the neighbouring house:

Of course, every normal human being would maybe wonder why somebody left the cupboard standing there... but I'm sure we all agree that for a CP fan there is only one thing that can come to mind immediately, right? Right. The lemon is in play.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

September 2, 2014 1:26 pm  #1111

DEFINITELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

September 2, 2014 9:01 pm  #1112

^The lemon is in play, definetaly!

I found this few days ago:
http://lazarusoperation.tumblr.com/post/95821741219/thebritishteapot-arthnoldpendragon-since

Apparently, the idea is to watch all 25 episodes of Cabin Pressure before 23th December, one episode per day. That means you have to start on 28th November. I think it's a great idea and I'm going to participate. What do you think? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

September 2, 2014 9:53 pm  #1113

Very nice idea. I think it's great opportunity to remind yourself whole series. I'm definitely going to participate (although I already know all episodes by heart - but well, this show never bores me )

Last edited by MartaSt (September 2, 2014 9:53 pm)

"

September 2, 2014 9:55 pm  #1114

It will be like an advent calendar of Cabin Pressure!

September 3, 2014 10:31 am  #1115

Will it have a section of Toblerone each day as well? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 3, 2014 7:53 pm  #1116

It should 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

September 20, 2014 9:07 am  #1117

Let me just leave this here, because I absolutely love it:

And here is more:
http://junejuly15.tumblr.com/post/97954354857/tracionn-cabin-pressure-character-lables-all

And here is Zurich, by the way:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1910281972/ref=gno_cart_title_0?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Last edited by SolarSystem (September 20, 2014 9:08 am)

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

September 20, 2014 10:09 am  #1118

Thank you, they are amazing. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 20, 2014 10:13 am  #1119

You're welcome! God, I am so in love with Martin...

September 20, 2014 10:42 am  #1120

Those are adorable!  I love Martin but I can personally relate to Arthur.  *giggle*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

Board footera