BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 2, 2014 8:19 pm  #181

Re: Supernatural

From what I can gather, it's just somewhere in the episode...maybe it's on the radio in the Impala or something. Very fitting for the 200th episode ^^

I'm torn about Dean singing...I know that Jensen can sing really well, but Dean can't XD Remember the carol singing?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 2, 2014 8:36 pm  #182

I was just curious, nothing more nothing less, Deileen.

Last edited by gently69 (August 2, 2014 8:38 pm)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

August 3, 2014 3:42 pm  #183

Next big convention is the annual Vancouver con, August 22-24th  That one's always fun!

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 3, 2014 5:38 pm  #184

And I'd like to see there another new footage ;]

Yeah of course I remember them singing a carol, that was amusing! And also, Dean singing Eye of the tiger, or I'm all out of love. They're outtakes though, but still brilliant ;)

The Road goes ever on and on...

August 3, 2014 6:06 pm  #185

And who could forget them singing Dead or Alive? XD

August 3, 2014 6:52 pm  #186

Oh, nobody! It's time for a musical ;p

August 3, 2014 7:42 pm  #187

Definitely! And Demon Dean doing karaoke!

August 4, 2014 5:36 pm  #188

Demon Dean singing Carry on my wayward son! Ah it's too beautiful to be real...

August 4, 2014 6:29 pm  #189

Sounds fun!

August 4, 2014 6:32 pm  #190

August 6, 2014 5:54 pm  #191

So many hugs there... lovely!

I had a "supernatural" dream last night () where me and my friend were back in school and were trying to capture one girl who was a shapeshifter and posed a danger to other students. I was rushing up and down the school with a salt in my hand... That was fun xD

Last edited by Deilenn (August 6, 2014 5:55 pm)

August 6, 2014 6:58 pm  #192

Cool! I've never had any dreams 

Sam and Dean hugging makes me feel happy ^^

August 8, 2014 11:42 pm  #193

August 19, 2014 7:22 pm  #194

Poor Dean.. poor Impala ;P
Less than two months! And as for the 200th episode, apparently we'll see some other characters from the previous seasons too, it makes me wonder who else. :]

August 19, 2014 7:42 pm  #195

Chuck maybe...if he is God after all. And probably Becky...poor Sam XD

August 19, 2014 8:48 pm  #196

Becky! And another "wedding"? heh, suuure....
I never really believed Chuck is God. 

August 19, 2014 10:58 pm  #197

Maybe they'll bring back Charlie and Garth!

August 20, 2014 5:01 pm  #198

Charlie, she might be quite good in a musical.
It's Misha's birthday today xD

August 20, 2014 6:56 pm  #199

Oh!!! I'll go wish him Happy Birthday on Twitter ^^

August 25, 2014 12:31 am  #200

Speaking of, Jensen has officially joined Twitter! ^^

https://twitter.com/JensenAckles

Board footera