BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 27, 2014 5:31 pm  #141

Re: Supernatural

Mark Sheppard says that the world, and other worlds, revolve around Crowley. I kinda know what he means XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

July 27, 2014 5:38 pm  #142

"We are not tweeting Jared's joke about constipation." That bad boy XD

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

July 27, 2014 5:48 pm  #143

Dean might be possessing someone else at some point, but it wasn't clear.

July 27, 2014 5:50 pm  #144

Apparently Misha didn't prank Jensen while he was directing. I'm a bit disappointed XD

July 27, 2014 5:59 pm  #145

They're showing the gag reel!

July 27, 2014 6:07 pm  #146

Wish we could see it noooow! 
Bobby cosplayer is funny

The Road goes ever on and on...

July 27, 2014 6:10 pm  #147

Over way too soon  I'll be keeping an eye on youtube. Someone's bound to have been filming.

July 27, 2014 6:16 pm  #148

Me too. I hope it will work quite properly.

July 27, 2014 6:32 pm  #149

Gag reel! Gag reel! *flails*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBLL2uM2BR8

July 27, 2014 9:06 pm  #150

Hehe Not much to see there, but given the screaming fans it must be awesome. :D 

July 27, 2014 9:11 pm  #151

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!

Footage from episode 3! I am freaking out! I'm shaking!

http://gasmaskedsilence.tumblr.com/post/93031162458/short-video-of-the-first-episode-of-supernatural

July 27, 2014 9:29 pm  #152

Aaaaaaaaaaaa DemonDean vs Sam!!! Geeeez I want that season right now!

July 27, 2014 9:41 pm  #153

It still hasn't started yet. I wanted to watch it so much :[

Edit:
Yaaay it's already on :D

Last edited by Deilenn (July 27, 2014 9:44 pm)

July 27, 2014 9:53 pm  #154

I am so not okay after seeing that...Dean attacked Sam!!!

July 27, 2014 10:09 pm  #155

This is how I feel about that clip...

July 27, 2014 10:31 pm  #156

This one as well...

July 28, 2014 5:24 pm  #157

It's not only about Dean, but also Sam who must feel totally heartbroken to see what happend to his brother...
This clip is apparently from the episode Soul Surviror which is being directed by Jensen.

So, have you seen the Nerd HQ Panel yesterday? I managed to watch and I loved it ;]

July 28, 2014 6:13 pm  #158

Haven't seen that yet...but I will!

Poor Sammy 

July 28, 2014 7:30 pm  #159

Interview with Jensen: Demon Dean does karaoke but everyone in the bar starts booing him, so he just sings louder XD

Interview with Jared: Sam's dedication to finding Dean might be like Sam in Mystery Spot when he hunts Gabriel down.

And Jensen says that Jared's his partner in crime ^^

July 29, 2014 6:06 pm  #160

Partners in crime, I'm obviously willing to believe that
I've heard that 10x02 will probably be called... Reichenbach. Haha! ;p

Board footera