BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 4, 2012 2:37 pm  #1

My first Fanfic

So I decided to write my own fanfics... I have to say that I'm probably not the best author, but I had to do it because of all those damn Reichenbach feels...

2 of them are in German.. I translated the first one into English.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4088288/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a highly functioning sociopath. Do your research.

July 4, 2012 3:36 pm  #2

Re: My first Fanfic

Ohhhh.....very nice Johnlock story, Bored.  Good for you to make this story come alive in English.  Very impressive.  I love the message Sherlock texts to bring John to the park.  The 'could be dangerous lines' is, of course, one of my favorites.  And you have both the punching and the kissing at the end .  I hope you will continue to write more stories.  A lot of fan creativity was unleashed by the emotions of "Reichenbach". You are not alone and I support you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

July 4, 2012 3:43 pm  #3

I'm glad you liked it.
I've so many other ideas, but it's pretty hard to sort my thoughts.. ;)
And you are right, it's like that these Reichenbach feels brought out my creative side.. I was always too unsure of myself to start writing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 4, 2012 4:55 pm  #4

Very nice!  And your English was fine!  Good job.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was worth a wound–it was worth many wounds–to know the depth of loyalty and love which lay behind that cold mask. The clear, hard eyes were dimmed for a moment, and the firm lips were shaking. For the one and only time I caught a glimpse of a great heart as well as of a great brain. All my years of humble but single-minded service culminated in that moment of revelation.

July 4, 2012 5:04 pm  #5

Thanks.. I was really worried about my English. ;)

July 4, 2012 10:49 pm  #6

Yay, it was brilliant! I can't resist a good happy ending.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 4, 2012 10:51 pm  #7

Haha.. Me neither. ;D

July 6, 2012 8:04 am  #8

Yeah, that was a nice story. Keep on, writing's much better than shooting walls .

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 7, 2012 9:26 am  #9

Lovely story bored.shoot.wall

'Absence makes the heart grow fonder' 

I loved the way you used the texts that only John would understand the significance of, very clever!

July 7, 2012 11:04 am  #10

Or absence makes the fond heart wander.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 7, 2012 12:06 pm  #11

Board footera