BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 4, 2014 1:33 pm  #1101

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

I love them all. Saint Moffat and Saint Mark. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 4, 2014 2:02 pm  #1102

Oh, Jim, how could you!??
But at least we know where Benedict got them:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 4, 2014 8:13 pm  #1103

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 4, 2014 8:16 pm  #1104

How very fitting. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 5, 2014 8:39 am  #1105

Here's my answer to all the talk about how series 4 is going to be so much darker.

July 5, 2014 11:00 am  #1106

Wow, this is really awesome. 

July 5, 2014 2:31 pm  #1107

Thanks!

July 5, 2014 3:56 pm  #1108

WOW!

(2016 "or so" *giggles*)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 8, 2014 1:33 pm  #1109

I second the WOW!
And also the footer. Brilliant!!!

Also like this:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 8, 2014 1:36 pm  #1110

The bridal shops will be overrun. 

Last edited by SusiGo (July 8, 2014 1:36 pm)

July 15, 2014 9:22 pm  #1111

Wow, don´t underestimate John - he has a great sense for the practical! 

July 15, 2014 9:40 pm  #1112

NO! With that I will fall laughing into bed! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

July 16, 2014 6:47 am  #1113

LOL ... That's absolutely crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

July 24, 2014 8:03 am  #1114

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 24, 2014 8:17 am  #1115

Lil Charles, I love you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 24, 2014 8:18 am  #1116

Aaawww ... Little Charlie ... one character that Benedict played which really needs to be hugged.

(Tony Hadley)

July 25, 2014 1:46 pm  #1117

I don't know if this has already been posted but it's brilliant

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

July 25, 2014 2:53 pm  #1118

LOL. It definitely is. 

(Tony Hadley)

July 25, 2014 3:22 pm  #1119

Every movie could start like this

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

July 25, 2014 7:31 pm  #1120

Haha, I love this :D

The Road goes ever on and on...

Board footera