BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 13, 2012 12:15 am  #1

Sherlock Ring Tones

You can download some cool ring tones here:

http://www.sherlockology.com/downloads

I've got one for my main ring tone, one for my text tone and one for my emails!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 15, 2012 6:28 am  #2

Re: Sherlock Ring Tones

Yay! i ust added one for my ringtone  Thank you for posting!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a highly functioning sociopath. Do your research."
-- Sherlock (to Anderson)

February 17, 2012 5:58 pm  #3

I've already got the Adler text message notification made up in mp3 if you'd like a copy SH!

PM me your contact details!

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

February 17, 2012 6:16 pm  #4

Yes, that would be genius - that'll turn a few heads.

February 17, 2012 6:31 pm  #5

That's them sent!

Feel free to either put them up here or trade them with Sherlockology for a link to here. I made them and have no qualms about them being shared freely.

-m0r

March 28, 2012 2:52 pm  #6

Thought I'd up there here for all as I was doing it elsewhere anyway.

[url]http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/UMUXdVv2Al3xk0qxOl0FfA]M4A and mp3 of Irene Adler's text notification ringtone[/url]

Enjoy!

-m0r

March 28, 2012 7:34 pm  #7

Awesome, thank you. Still use the Adler text tone you sent me. Except I don't have many friends to text me sadly. It's normally just my mother!

May 28, 2012 2:21 am  #8

I use"Welcome to London" for all my close friends and a Doctor Who theme for people I don't know. It always turns heads when I get a text or call and the Sherlock theme starts blasting. I wish I could get the Adler one but I'm afraid it would be too embarrassing, especially if it went off in class!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Initials SH and proud owner of a viola named Watson.

Potential flatmates should know the worst about each other.

It's a three patch problem.

I didn't know; I saw.

May 28, 2012 3:21 am  #9

I had a phone call over the weekend while I was at a family party. Naturally " Staying Alive" blared out of my phone.
Everyone looked, rolled their eyes.

When I got off the phone, my daughter said "Mum, I know you liked the Bee Gees & one of them died, but don't you think they had more 'appropriate' tunes for you to use in his memory."

I was aghast, it never occurred to me! I then explained it was in reference to Sherlock (You know the DVDs of mine that you haven't returned yet!)

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

May 28, 2012 10:19 am  #10

Eek! Definitely a 'wanting the ground to swallow me up' moment! How embarrassing!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 6, 2012 9:10 am  #11

Since I got the Sherlock ringtone, I am looking forward to every call and can't stop smiling when it happens  .

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 29, 2012 8:45 am  #12

I got the the piano-version of the theme; however,now I let the phone ring for much longer as to enjoy the music just that little bit longer.. a somewhat unexpected outcome!

Last edited by The Doctor (June 29, 2012 8:47 am)

July 2, 2012 9:24 am  #13

I have the ring tone too. Sometimes, I call myself using another phone just so I could hear it ring. Pathetic, I know

July 2, 2012 9:48 am  #14

jimella wrote:

I have the ring tone too. Sometimes, I call myself using another phone just so I could hear it ring. Pathetic, I know

That's not pathetic but absolutely understandable  .

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 2, 2012 10:35 am  #15

SusiGo wrote:

jimella wrote:

That's not pathetic but absolutely understandable  .

I do that sometimes too
But my ringtone is "Stayin' alive". And yes, I start dancing everytime it rings And people gives me weird looks. I don't say "Mind if I get that?" because nobody around here would understand the joke, but I think it everytime

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

July 2, 2012 11:10 am  #16

If I used Stayin' Alive, people will just think I'm too old skool because they just wouldn't get it 

July 2, 2012 11:45 am  #17

jimella wrote:

If I used Stayin' Alive, people will just think I'm too old skool because they just wouldn't get it 

That is exactly what happens to me. People say "oh, the Bee Gees, that's weird".
No one gets the Moriarty thing...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

July 2, 2012 12:09 pm  #18

That's the beauty of it though. Having that 'secret' & every now & then you may get a fellow Sherlockian nearby who gives that knowing smile. Then it's all worth it!

I had one guy pass by me one day & as he went past, the phone rang. He kept walking but said ' I knew Jim from IT wasn't dead!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

July 2, 2012 5:26 pm  #19

kazza474 wrote:

That's the beauty of it though. Having that 'secret' & every now & then you may get a fellow Sherlockian nearby who gives that knowing smile. Then it's all worth it!

I had one guy pass by me one day & as he went past, the phone rang. He kept walking but said ' I knew Jim from IT wasn't dead!"

Oh, I wish... Sherlock is not so popular here in Spain, I believe

July 2, 2012 6:16 pm  #20

Have the Sherlock-theme as ringtone too. Not so long, yet. So I was really suprised about the lovely music when my husband called me. 
An hour later he called again - and I wished he would go on the whole day..... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

Board footera