BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 2, 2012 10:31 am  #41

Re: Post Your Absence

Wow, Kazza. They are both beautiful (mother and child).
Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy... this must be one of the best things in life

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

July 2, 2012 10:57 am  #42

Ty Irene, my kids are one of my best successes, lol.

*exclusive pics now in the hands of her agent.

Last edited by kazza474 (July 3, 2012 9:38 am)

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

July 2, 2012 11:04 am  #43

I was absent all weekend, so a little belated but heartfelt Congratulations from over at this end of the world too! Little Emily is already world famous :-)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

July 2, 2012 11:10 am  #44

Thank you, lol.
Yes when she is up on the catwalk, you can all say "I knew her when..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

July 2, 2012 11:11 am  #45

Lovely photos Kazza. So sweet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 2, 2012 12:08 pm  #46

Oh, Kazza, mum and bubba are both so beautiful 

I may be projecting here, but do I detect a ginger tinge to the hair and a cute cupid's bow top lip? Who does that remind us of?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

July 2, 2012 12:12 pm  #47

I will neither confirm or deny those rumours.

She's actually got very silvery blonde hair; all of us were born blonde in this extended family.

Although one of the nurses said today she thought Emily may turn out a strawberry blonde; we'll see.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

July 2, 2012 8:47 pm  #48

Does sweet little Emily know she has virtual "godparents" from many different countries? (I know you didn't ask us, but I kinda feel that way.)

July 2, 2012 8:50 pm  #49

Awww, she's a beautiful little thing!
and her mother looks exhausted but very happy!
Also I can sense through your words how happy and proud you are, kazza

July 5, 2012 6:38 pm  #50

Congratulations Kazza  on your new addition to the family.   I am sure you will just LOVE being a grandma.   I'm so glad that mother and child are doing well!!   Such a beautiful name, too.   

I  won't  be posting much  this week--  am  just not feeling well.   Had a kidney stone,  and bad back too.  I am still sore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 5, 2012 7:11 pm  #51

Ow! Get better soon Kitty Kat!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 5, 2012 7:23 pm  #52

sherlockskitty wrote:

I  won't  be posting much  this week--  am  just not feeling well.   Had a kidney stone,  and bad back too.  I am still sore.

Nothing's so sad as a sick kitty--hope you're feeling better soon! Miss you already...

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

July 5, 2012 7:24 pm  #53

Not exactly an absence, but I've tried to limit myself to once a week or so on the forum--you people just suck me in, and I forget there's a whole (real) world out there that needs me. Well, needs me to work hard and earn a living, that is...

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

July 5, 2012 7:47 pm  #54

Nods knowingly and wisely.

July 5, 2012 10:18 pm  #55

I'm off on an orchestra trip for the weekend and won't be back 'till Sunday!
I know this must devastate you all but don't cry too hard, I'll be thinking of you!!

Get well soon, kitty!

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

July 5, 2012 10:36 pm  #56

Molly Hooper wrote:

I'm off on an orchestra trip for the weekend and won't be back 'till Sunday!
I know this must devastate you all but don't cry too hard, I'll be thinking of you!!

Get well soon, kitty!

Oh, Molly! Have fun!
Orchestra trips are always great

I'll miss you, anyway, I guess we won't "see" each other until the following Saturday (I'll be off from Sunday to Saturday)

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

July 5, 2012 10:38 pm  #57

Oh, Irene!
What will we do without you?!

Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 

July 5, 2012 10:47 pm  #58

Molly Hooper wrote:

Oh, Irene!
What will we do without you?!

Ooh... you can take a rest from my bad grammar

July 5, 2012 10:52 pm  #59

Bad grammar??
You is well good at doing that stuff!

July 5, 2012 11:05 pm  #60

Molly Hooper wrote:

Bad grammar??
You is well good at doing that stuff!

You're sooooooo cute, dear Molly

Board footera