BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 30, 2012 4:49 am  #1

BBC Sherlock series 2 starts in India on Sunday - Indian reviews

Sherlock Holmes and co. are back

http://www.thehindu.com/arts/radio-and-tv/article3584648.ece

Seems India starts series 2 on Sunday night.
We must prepare for new visitors.

**rushes off with a Mrs Hudson-like "ohh" & starts baking, cleaning & dusting**

Last edited by kazza474 (June 30, 2012 5:03 am)

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 30, 2012 4:57 am  #2

Re: BBC Sherlock series 2 starts in India on Sunday - Indian reviews

Memoirs of a Modern Sherlock - The Indian Express review

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/memoirs-of-a-modern-sherlock/967966/

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 30, 2012 8:04 am  #3

Interesting review very positive and fair...but...has the reviewer watched ASIB because the comment about Sherlock saying 'Have you been wicked, Your Highness?' is way off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 30, 2012 9:25 am  #4

Davina wrote:

Interesting review very positive and fair...but...has the reviewer watched ASIB because the comment about Sherlock saying 'Have you been wicked, Your Highness?' is way off.

when Sherlock is called to Buckingham Palace by a female royal who says that Irene has a compromising picture on her mobile phone, the detective remarks, “Have you been wicked, Your Highness?

Oh dear, fancy putting Sherlock in THAT scene..... eeek!

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

July 25, 2012 5:34 am  #5

Hi Kazza
and yes, one of the visitors from India, is here
I am so mesmerized by this show, I can't tell you. I would've never watched it had it not been recommended by my ex boss who has a very interesting taste in cinema n TV. He had watched both the seasons much earlier and had been insisting me to watch it as well. So, finally, I got the DVD from him and watched all the episodes (season1 and season2) this month. It's just a pure coincidence that the season 2 was also being aired in India during this time
However, i am now desperately waiting for season 3 and won't wait for Indian BBC to broadcast it coz it's always six months behind the real BBC one. That is why I joined this community so that I am updated about when the next season airs and where all can it be watched
Thanks much for creating this great community... So many interesting threads here and reading them makes me miss 'Sherlock' a li'l less than earlier It's interesting to see how a show has brought so many people from different countries together under one roof
I wrote my review (appreciation) for the Sherlock too! Here it is : http://humindian.com/blogs/articles/from-sher-locked-to-ben-addicted

Last edited by monitaa (July 25, 2012 6:12 am)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look at those cheekbones, I could cut myself slapping that face… would you like me to try?

Board footera