BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 20, 2014 11:15 pm  #81

Re: Post Your Desktop Wallpaper!

Russell wrote:

Geeez… double whammy, why don't you, Spiral?
Love how it 'fits' with two similar characters. Oh, and if you don't mind my asking again, where did you find the nice sized version of Khan in captain's chair?

I think I just got it via a Google search. Or someone might have posted it here. I honestly can't remember. If you'd like a copy which isn't covered in my desktop stuff just message me with your email address and I'll send it to you.

P.S....sorry...I never noticed your earlier request! I'm a bit behind with threads at the moment.

Last edited by SpiralStaircase (April 20, 2014 11:17 pm)

April 21, 2014 12:12 am  #82

Thanks, Spiral!  (and the bday-thread wishes!)   I did a couple searches, but found mostly the head-shot angles and tiny ones. 
Not nearly as impressive.   Ehh… and tell me about still being behind on various chatty threads!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

April 21, 2014 9:03 am  #83

Spiral, I absolutely love that wallpaper...! Loki and Khan go so well together... someone really should put them in a movie together! 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

April 21, 2014 9:26 am  #84

SolarSystem wrote:

Spiral, I absolutely love that wallpaper...! Loki and Khan go so well together... someone really should put them in a movie together! 

Thanks! As soon as I saw Loki in the Avenger's prison, I was so reminded of Khan that I just had to make a wallpaper of him and Khan together. 

Yeah, that would be quite some movie!!!  And I don't know about buckets of popcorn in the cinema, we'd all need drool buckets!

April 21, 2014 9:41 am  #85

SpiralStaircase wrote:

SolarSystem wrote:

Thanks! As soon as I saw Loki in the Avenger's prison, I was so reminded of Khan that I just had to make a wallpaper of him and Khan together.

Yes, there definitely are certain similarities... both very charismatic, that's for sure. They both make the good guys look a bit pale.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

April 21, 2014 9:47 am  #86

SolarSystem wrote:

SpiralStaircase wrote:

SolarSystem wrote:

Yes, there definitely are certain similarities... both very charismatic, that's for sure. They both make the good guys look a bit pale.

I find they make the good guys seem so boring!

I wonder whether anyone has written any good Loki/Khan fanfiction? Or Loki/Sherlock...
It would be a fun movie with Loki coming to Earth to dominate England and meeting Sherlock, though I doubt Sherlock's brilliant powers of deduction would beat Loki!

April 22, 2014 5:29 am  #87

Ohh… my…   Pardon the partial off-topic, but related to the past couple posts, you gotta see this:  http://tinyurl.com/khanthor   
Hey, Spiral!  Your two favorite villains possibly do exist in the same world!     

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

April 22, 2014 8:07 am  #88

Russell wrote:

Ohh… my… Pardon the partial off-topic, but related to the past couple posts, you gotta see this: http://tinyurl.com/khanthor
Hey, Spiral! Your two favorite villains possibly do exist in the same world!

Ha ha! Perfect! Thanks for sharing!

April 22, 2014 6:39 pm  #89

Ha, I know!  I love it!  Especially the 'further' tie someone added with "Dad?" 

April 24, 2014 1:50 pm  #90

Russell wrote:

Ha, I know! I love it! Especially the 'further' tie someone added with "Dad?"

I know - ha ha! And I almost didn't scroll down too!

May 5, 2014 11:25 pm  #91

Still no clue how to post desktop pic but am using this pic 

Benedict Cumberbatch

"So, I am human, I’m not as tall as people think I am... I’m nice-ish, clever, important to some people, but I tend to rub them up the wrong way."

May 11, 2014 6:44 pm  #92

Changed my wallpaper the other day. I like 'em dark.

May 11, 2014 6:45 pm  #93

Fabulous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 12, 2014 9:03 am  #94

Very pretty.     For the first time in ever, finally changed my phone wallpaper (kinda counts!) to something kind of on the dark side, too, just to finally mix up a little from my usual screencap of the boys walking away from the crime at the end of ASiP.  Thought you might appreciate it…..   

May 12, 2014 9:11 am  #95

TeeJay wrote:

Changed my wallpaper the other day. I like 'em dark.

I really like that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

May 12, 2014 2:30 pm  #96

Changed it today

May 12, 2014 2:35 pm  #97

TWINS!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

May 16, 2014 8:06 pm  #98

So cute.     Well, um, as much as I loved seeing Smaug or Sherlock on my desk every day, I've had a …certain… other show quite on the brain lately.    Changed my pic today to one of the best screencaps ever…

I just love that moment.  The moment when Lester's life is changed with a nudge of chaos and chance meeting, and both of their acting then.
Got it from here, btw… http://crime.grande-caps.net/gallery/index.php?cat=144   Was hard to find good shots on google, and they have a good collection for each episode, if anyone wanted any!

May 16, 2014 8:12 pm  #99

Fantastic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 4, 2014 10:28 am  #100

Wow I can't believe I've only just come across this.  Nevertheless this is my desktop wallpaper:

Last edited by Ben15 (June 4, 2014 10:30 am)

Board footera