BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 20, 2014 8:02 am  #1061

Re: Post Your Absence

Congratulations!!! All the best to you and the little man, Schmiezi!!! 

Last edited by gently69 (April 20, 2014 8:03 am)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

April 20, 2014 8:22 am  #1062

Congratulations to you and your little family, Schmiezi! Beautiful news, beautiful name and good to have you back with us whenever your time allows!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

April 20, 2014 10:03 am  #1063

Congratulations to you and all your family! I love the name Florian. I hope that the effects of the OP wear off soon. Enjoy every minute! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 20, 2014 10:33 am  #1064

Congratulations Schmiezi! Love the name you have chosen.
All the best to you and your newly expanded family.

April 20, 2014 2:26 pm  #1065

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 20, 2014 4:53 pm  #1066

Thank you all for your warm welcome. Harriet, lovely as always!

Flo has very little chance of not becoming a Sherlockian - with all the episodes I watched, fanfics I've read and plots for fanfics I've plotted while being pregnant.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

April 20, 2014 4:55 pm  #1067

Yes. A born Sherlockian, nature and nurture. 

By the way, I am back as well. Had a great week in NYC. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 20, 2014 5:02 pm  #1068

Just read the big news, congratulations Schmiezi! So happy for you!

April 20, 2014 6:19 pm  #1069

Schmiezi wrote:

Flo has very little chance of not becoming a Sherlockian - with all the episodes I watched, fanfics I've read and plots for fanfics I've plotted while being pregnant.

Ahem. I'm not saying what I'm thinking about his chances what not to become 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 20, 2014 6:20 pm  #1070

Tee Hee.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 20, 2014 7:13 pm  #1071

This is going to be very exciting for sure. And I know that Schmiezi is an avid reader of "Nature and Nurture", so she knows a lot about Sherlockian childcare. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 20, 2014 7:15 pm  #1072

Harriet wrote:

Schmiezi wrote:

Ahem. I'm not saying what I'm thinking about his chances what not to become

At the hospital, they were using pink and purple stuff everywhere - pink blankets, purple wall paper, pink towels, purple burp cloth ... The midwife placed Flo inmidst all that pink and purple and told my hubby, "Don't worry, not ALL of them turn out to be gay later..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

April 20, 2014 7:16 pm  #1073

This is hilarious. 

April 20, 2014 7:18 pm  #1074

Colours being associated with gender and sexuality is so silly. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 20, 2014 7:19 pm  #1075

Indeed. But tradition is hard to overcome. 

April 20, 2014 7:19 pm  #1076

Schmiezi wrote:

At the hospital, they were using pink and purple stuff everywhere - pink blankets, purple wall paper, pink towels, purple burp cloth ... The midwife placed Flo inmidst all that pink and purple and told my hubby, "Don't worry, not ALL of them turn out to be gay later..."

No, some of them will just love to wear purple shirts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 20, 2014 7:47 pm  #1077

LOL, Schmiezi! Explains quite a few things 

tobe, 

April 20, 2014 7:49 pm  #1078

Congrats, Schmiezi, and happy to see you back on the forum!

April 20, 2014 8:18 pm  #1079

I have no idea, what you could possibly mean, tobe.

Congrats, Schmiezi and welcome back, Susi! 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 20, 2014 8:24 pm  #1080

Yes, Mattlocked, this could be the future Florian...

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera