BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 13, 2014 5:46 pm  #1

What are you doing?

Obviously other than being on this forum...

Right now I just finished eating, have PilotLock! on the telly, slowly working on my fan fic... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 13, 2014 6:00 pm  #2

Re: What are you doing?

Also finished eating and watched the first part of "To The Ends of The Earth" this afternoon.
Now my hubby needs some attention. Means we are spending a cosy evening in front of the telly and watch what HE wants. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

April 13, 2014 6:05 pm  #3

I just put the kids to bed (thankfully without coughing and crying today, the flu seems to get better), sit on the sofa with hubby and start watching The Desolation of Smaug  (but in the dubbed version, I´ll watch "selected scenes" [guess which] in the original version tomorrow ).

April 13, 2014 6:34 pm  #4

I'm currently sat at my desk, trying to write up my next fic chapter, but it's not going too well!

“Because I’m desperate, that’s why. Because Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one.”

April 13, 2014 6:43 pm  #5

I hope it gets better, Rebecca!

I sort of gave up on writing right now... I'm far too high on my pain meds right now so it's not really happening... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 13, 2014 6:59 pm  #6

I'm eating popcorn (looove popcorn) and watching tv with my sister

April 13, 2014 9:44 pm  #7

I have just came home from work. Very happy to discover that my partner has done most of the housework. After three 12 hours shifts in a row I look forward to doing nothing tomorrow.

April 13, 2014 9:48 pm  #8

Good for you belis!!

I'm currently listening to lovely music, got the TV on waiting for the MTV Movie Awards and also on a chatroom talking to random men while following this board as well...

I love multitasking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 14, 2014 7:57 am  #9

I'm at home today and very tired after a very long day and late night!
I'm currently multi tasking, too, Phantom! I'm reading and posting on here, drinking coffee to try and wake myself up, and watching the coverage of Oscar Pistorius' trial on Sky News.
I'm also trying to decide whether to sign up for an online creative writing course, or if that would be a waste of time and money!

"And in the end,
The Love you take
Is equal to the Love you make"
                                             The Beatles

April 14, 2014 8:03 am  #10

Well, Benedict is up to his good ol' being really selfish tricks, as he is being a massive distraction for me as I'm trying my best to get my coursework done!

...I guess it's pretty much self inflicted though.

“Because I’m desperate, that’s why. Because Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one.”

April 14, 2014 8:10 am  #11

The selfish, thoughtless sod!

"And in the end,
The Love you take
                                             The Beatles

April 14, 2014 8:15 am  #12

I'd be happy to punish him for you!

I've just woken up and called the local blood bank to ask them if I'm still able to give blood tomorrow with the meds I'm taking... I have to take 24 hours without them from now on.

I apologize for any grumpiness brought on by pain. So far I'll just occupy myself with our lovely Ben...

And I'm off to check my mailbox, I complained about my shopbought biscuits being burned and got an email back from a lady promising me a compensation! I'm curious!

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (April 14, 2014 8:16 am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 14, 2014 10:48 am  #13

True to my word as I have done nothing so far. It's midday and I'm still in my PJs, on the sofa, surfing the net. I fancy learning something new and I'm looking for an adult education class nearby but so far nothing really grabbed my attention.

April 14, 2014 11:03 am  #14

Ooh snap, belis !
I'm not sure about the creative writing one so I'm looking for something else, but am uninspired so far.

"And in the end,
The Love you take
                                             The Beatles

April 14, 2014 11:04 am  #15

^I hope you find something! 

I've just started a blog and toying around with that for a while and considering logging into that 'dating' chat thing... I think I really do have a crush on that Sherlockian I ran into last night... *whistles*

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (April 14, 2014 11:04 am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 14, 2014 11:57 am  #16

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

^I hope you find something! 

I've just started a blog and toying around with that for a while and considering logging into that 'dating' chat thing... I think I really do have a crush on that Sherlockian I ran into last night... *whistles*

I think I'm going to settle for mindfulness retreat for a bit of respite and a beginners painting and drawing at my local college. I wish they were doing some mixed media stuff.

Give online dating a go. If anything it may help to take your mind of the back pain issue a little bit. ;)

April 14, 2014 4:04 pm  #17

Mindfulness is amazing! and good luck with the art class! My secretary teacher was into mindfulness and used it on us when we were about to break apart, stressed about papers and what not. My therapist used it as well during the group sessions too, I still use it sometimes... I'm still amazed at how much I could get out of staring blankly into a lit candle... 

I ended up picking Parade's End up at the library, I had almost forgotten about ordering it... So I ended up watching that... now I'm trying to figure out what to do for dinner or if I should skip it. I'm not really hungry... I suppose I should eat though since I'm giving blood tomorrow. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 14, 2014 5:35 pm  #18

I really enjoy mindfulness and use it a lot in clinical practice. Privately I'm intrested in where it originaly came from and I look forward to learning more about Buddhism.

April 14, 2014 6:27 pm  #19

Awesome!

I just finished watching Parade's End and have just put my earphones on and turned up the music... I'm chewing on a piece of dry bread. While looking up stuff about blood donations as I suddenly have a feeling I might not be able to donate tomorrow anyway. Hopefully it'll be fine... just need to be sure!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 14, 2014 7:01 pm  #20

You should be fine if you don´t go with empty stomach.. I fainted once when I did this. But I have low blood pressure anyway and was on the bottom weight limit for donations. As someone who was saved by blood transfusions I say thank you for doing this in spite of all the pain it puts you through!

Right now I´m sipping a glass of vino, try to keep my eyes open and watch some documentary about espionage during WWII with hubby.. Well, he watches it while I browse the forum and goggle at Ben.^^

Board footera