BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 21, 2014 9:05 pm  #41

Re: Have you ever had any dreams about him?

I had a lucid dream a couple of nights ago. When I go lucid I like to stop and admire the scenery or chat to the dream characters. It just so happened that at that point I was with Benedict, had a nice long chat with him about what it was like to be a dream character, though I can't for the life of me remember his answers. The dream character stayed 'in charachter' as Ben, even when acknowledging himself as a dream character, still acted like him and stuff. Right gentleman.

March 21, 2014 9:23 pm  #42

Sorry, I'm putting my latest Sherlock one here again.
It was last night and actually it began as a Benedict one..
Well I think I was meant to be at a Sherlock premiere or something.
Cos I was watching a series 4 preview.
The scene I was watching involved Sherlock and John sitting side by side and John stroking Sherlock's thigh!
Then he announces that he's noticed Sherlock's trousers are undone..
I just remember posting on the foum saying: well all you Johnlockers are in for a treat!

But then we go to an action scene in Sherlock and I'm in it.
Leastrade, Sherlock, John and I are all in Lestrade's  car...staking somebody out.
Then we go to follow out quarry and are pulled over by a police car for speeding!
Lestrade goes beserk at the officers!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 21, 2014 10:10 pm  #43

I had a bit of a comic dream last night; during the little sleep I had...

I was trying to go about my normal day and Benedict was following me around; commentating on everything I did. Sort of "And she picks up her tea cup, looks at me... oh she's putting it down"... 

I was getting really, really annoyed with him but by the time I was woken up by my aunt I desperately wanted to go back to sleep... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

March 22, 2014 11:44 am  #44

This is my first dream that I had about him last night. I started to hear an audio book with just his voice and I fell asleep right away.
I dreamt he sat at a table beside my parents and I sat opposite to him in our living room. He talked to us and then he gave me a bright smile and I smiled back.
Than I woke up.

Last edited by Clara's sister (March 22, 2014 11:45 am)

Alone is what I have. Alone protects me.

March 22, 2014 5:35 pm  #45

I should not have been working on my next fan fic before falling asleep (a murder mystery). 

In my dream; Benedict was the serial killer who murdered gothic girls and he killed me... exactly like the killer from my story would. by strangulation while being hung by the hands. 

Then I; as a sort of ghost followed Sherlock trying to solve the murder. poking around my naked dead body... at a point even smelling my hair. 

I need to think happier thoughts before bed! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

March 26, 2014 8:40 am  #46

I've never been lucky enough to dream about him, and last night I had a vivid dream about an Actor I don't even like asking me for advice on his marriage!!! As far as I know the guy isn't even married in real life! Weird or what?!!
I think I might be losing it ....;)

"And in the end,
The Love you take
Is equal to the Love you make"
                                             The Beatles

March 27, 2014 9:02 am  #47

^Aaaw! I hope you have one some day!

This was actually a Sherlock dream... but it felt more like a Ben dream.

I had married Sherlock, but I knew it was all for show (Sort of like Janine) but I generally didn't care... we had a sort of friendship and that was good enough for me. We went on a honeymoon to a rural area with this little old, lovely, lady who was blind and really confused. We had a lot of fun and Sherlock wore a bowtie the whole time... there was a lot of smiling and sweet conversation going on.He seemed so at ease!

I left Sherlock to do what ever it was he wanted to do... and I got chatting with the little old lady and she told me that my husband was such a 'beautiful boy' and had 'such lovely curls' and the bow tie really suited him... she also told me he had a 'good looking chest' which really unnerved me. As I went back to Sherlock I remembered she was completely blind and she hadn't had the chance to touch Sherlock. I told him about it and he got all quiet. I think he was realizing a case might be on, and so did I. I suggested she could be psychic but he wasn't having it.

I woke up then, sadly... I really wanted to hear the end of it. 

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (March 27, 2014 9:02 am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

March 28, 2014 5:57 pm  #48

Certain dreams I will keep to myself or I might get arrested lol.

The funnies one I had was...

I was friends with John and often visited 221b.

This one morning me & John turn up at 221b to find Sherlock & Mrs Hudson sat giggling both with rollers in their hair.  

Me & John just look at each other & laugh.

Benedict Cumberbatch

"So, I am human, I’m not as tall as people think I am... I’m nice-ish, clever, important to some people, but I tend to rub them up the wrong way."

April 4, 2014 12:45 pm  #49

^ xD I LOVE that one!!

I had a dream last night... I was getting off a bus somewhere and this man was stepping out of a car. I turned to look at him and realized it was Benedict. My mouth fell open and I swallowed nervously. I wanted to run to him and tell him what he meant to me and beg for his autograph but I didn't want to bother him either. (I have a principle to allow celebs to be on their own unless they're working). He noticed that I had seen him and was trying to keep my cool. He winked his eye at me and walked over to me and took hold of my hand, rolled up my sleeve, found a pen and signed my skin... 

and gone he was... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 4, 2014 12:51 pm  #50

I had a VERY weird one last night. I was protecting him from a stalker, she was MENTAL!

And to make it worse, while my mission was successful I woke up before I got my reward

I'm clueing for looks

April 4, 2014 1:03 pm  #51

Aw Clare that is not fair!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 7, 2014 6:00 pm  #52

Saturday night I had my weirdest dream to date... and I've been trying to figure out what it was trying to tell me... I hope it's not a sort of prediction.

So, I was Benedict and I was meeting Martin Freeman at some Japanese style building and we were sitting on the floor getting just a bit hammered on Sake. I had (gorgeous) long curly hair and I had apparently spent ages growing it out for Sherlock and another project as well... Well Martin offers to cut my hair and somehow he talks me into it... I wake up the next morning with the worst hair ever... I started shaking and actually got a bit scared as I had to show up at a set and knew I would get a major telling off for what had happened to my hair. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 17, 2014 9:40 pm  #53

I had this dream before hearing the latest rumour about out man (again, I won't speculate, but if it's true I'm so happy for him!)

It was a little weird I suppose, I was two women in the dream... 

First I was on a train in an empty car safe for a man. I soon realized I knew who he was and our eyes met and there was some flirting and the dream got a bit... uh, rude... Guess I was a bit inspired by watching Parade's End! *cough*

Next thing I was watching the news and they kept showing bad security footage of what had happened on that train and I just felt so horrible inside. I slowly realized I was now another woman, his wife! He came home to me and I was asking him over and over again to please tell me it was fake (while I somehow knew, because I had been in the other woman's head). He couldn't talk, he just gave me a look of hurt. 

Nightmare right there, and not because he cheated, but that look on his face... he was so hurt and sorry it was painful.

What's wrong with my head?? 

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (April 17, 2014 9:42 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

May 8, 2014 11:57 am  #54

Last night I dreamed that Ben got a Best Actor nomination for TIG and took his Mum and Dad to the Oscars wtih him!!! 

Can't you just imagine the adorableness that would come out of that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

May 8, 2014 1:06 pm  #55

Tonnaree, I've already planned his winning speech!

"And in the end,
The Love you take
                                             The Beatles

May 8, 2014 1:29 pm  #56

I"m sure it's brilliant Tinks!   You should mail it to him.  *giggle*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

May 8, 2014 4:01 pm  #57

I'd like his whole family to be there to hear his(tearful) speech!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 8, 2014 6:03 pm  #58

After giving him a gentle reminder not to go on too long or he'll get cut off before the end!

"And in the end,
The Love you take
                                             The Beatles

May 9, 2014 8:03 am  #59

Very weird last night!!
I dreamed I was nursing Tom Hiddleston - who I dont fangirl over - through a hangover!!
Whilst Benedict - who I do fangirl over (pathetically!), popped in very briefly before going out to buy headache pills
Dear Lord, I don't have a clue where that one came from!!!

"And in the end,
The Love you take
                                             The Beatles

May 22, 2014 7:11 am  #60

Last night... and then I literally woke up directly after the dream ended (I usually do not wake up before the morning) and thought "Oh, no just a dream" (in English)...

You’ve salted away every fact under the sun!

Board footera