BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 10, 2012 11:12 pm  #1

Unlocking Sherlock

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

February 11, 2012 8:05 pm  #2

Re: Unlocking Sherlock

Cool - something else to keep me going till Series 3!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 22, 2012 3:59 am  #3

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Cool - something else to keep me going till Series 3!

*giggles*
Yeah like that lasted a long time I bet.

These are all part of the extras stuff on the DVD's by the way. I didn't know that back in Feb when I posted this.

Ahhh memories of the good old days here.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 22, 2012 10:55 am  #4

kazza474 wrote:

Being a non-Brit, I miss a lot of these shows.
Here's a documentary about making the show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnecgRmm3tQ&feature=related  Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=Qoux73xcxhw Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfhJeGmaSpg&feature=related Part 3

kazza, these are pure gold...thank you, thank you, thank you

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disguise is always a self portrait

June 22, 2012 11:04 am  #5

kazza474 wrote:

Being a non-Brit, I miss a lot of these shows.
Here's a documentary about making the show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnecgRmm3tQ&feature=related  Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=Qoux73xcxhw Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfhJeGmaSpg&feature=related Part 3

This is the one from the DVDs, isn't it?
There's another one called "Sherlock uncovered". I'll try to find links and post them

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

June 22, 2012 12:12 pm  #6

A search on YouTube will find it I believe.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

June 22, 2012 8:37 pm  #7

kazza474 wrote:

A search on YouTube will find it I believe.

Of course
Here it is. This one was in the DVDs of series 2, the one Kazza posted was in the DVDs of series 1. I don't know why, but they weren't in the Spanish edition, maybe this happens to other countries editions as well.

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

June 24, 2012 1:10 am  #8

loved this when I saw this. I love Benedict's jacket.   Is there a thread here where we can see the written text of the commentaries that they do in the episodes themselves?   I  thought there was...I  can't find it.   thanks for posting these

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 24, 2012 1:19 am  #9

sherlockskitty wrote:

loved this when I saw this. I love Benedict's jacket.   Is there a thread here where we can see the written text of the commentaries that they do in the episodes themselves?   I  thought there was...I  can't find it.   thanks for posting these

Look in each individual shows thread. I think they were titles 'DVD commentaries & scripts" or something like that.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

June 24, 2012 8:03 pm  #10

found them,  printed them,  and haven't read them yet.   thanks muchly!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

Board footera