BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 8, 2012 5:14 am  #1

Benedict Cumberbatch - stepping into the lead 2010

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 8, 2012 5:23 am  #2

Re: Benedict Cumberbatch - stepping into the lead 2010

Oh dear! The perils of having beautiful cheekbones!

Some days it was so cold he had to clasp hot water bottles to his cheeks in order to articulate Holmes's quickfire deductions.

WOW, you'd never notice this during Series 1!

A mark of his professionalism is that he soldiered on, believing he had a touch of flu, when in fact he'd caught pneumonia and had a temperature of 39.4 degrees. Seeing the producers blanch at the thought of shutting down production made him realise what a big deal Holmes was.

Last edited by kazza474 (March 8, 2012 5:24 am)

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

Board footera