BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 10, 2012 8:46 pm  #1

Coldplay

Any Coldplay fans here apart from me? I'm going to go see them in June and I can't wait! =)

- Y.S.H

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DI Lestrade: Sherlock we...
Sherlock Holmes: Oh what now? I'm in shock! Look, I've got a blanket.

April 10, 2012 9:18 pm  #2

Re: Coldplay

I'm a member of the Mark Lamarr appreciation of Coldplay club if that helps.

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

April 12, 2012 5:07 pm  #3

LOVE  COLDPLAY ! That is all.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 12, 2012 5:19 pm  #4

Ha ha! =) I'm going to see them for my birthday (it will be my first concert and I turned 13 a month ago!) and I get to miss a day off school (Well its after exams and we don't do anything important after those!) so i'm pretty excited! 

-Y.S.H

April 12, 2012 8:35 pm  #5

You lucky wee thing! You will have a great time!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 12, 2012 9:12 pm  #6

Thanks. =)

May 6, 2012 6:33 pm  #7

I like some of their earlier stuff.

October 16, 2012 3:56 am  #8

I like a few of their songs. particularly Clocks.

Last edited by horserider99 (November 24, 2012 12:11 am)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

December 1, 2012 7:59 pm  #9

Oh I really like coldplay!
Especially Viva la Vida (When I ruled the world)
I listen it almost permanently and its in the top ten of my shower-charts ^^

March 7, 2013 2:03 pm  #10

Viva la Vida and Fix You are my favourite songs from this band.

March 7, 2013 2:11 pm  #11

I also love "The Scientst" and "Till Kingdom Come" (originally written for Johnny Cash). 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 7, 2013 2:18 pm  #12

Too many favourite songs

I just ordered the Live 2012 DVD for my fathers birthday.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

May 21, 2013 1:39 pm  #13

I adore Coldplay!  Not my favourite band, but very very close  ...my favourite songs of theirs are; The Scientist, Warning Sign, Clocks, Green Eyes, Fix You, Yellow and Every Teardrop is a Waterfall.

-------------------------------------------------------

January 1, 2014 1:43 pm  #14

hey coldplayers!! i love coldplay they r my second fave band :D
my fave song is viva la vida

Shootin' The Wall Coz Im BORED

January 8, 2014 8:55 am  #15

Hey!
another Coldplay fan here!
They are (next to Green Day) my favourite band. I love "Fix you" - always makes me cry and "hurts like heaven"

February 13, 2014 8:56 am  #16

Coldplay's great! Such a charming band. 

February 13, 2014 9:04 am  #17

I LOVE Coldplays sound and their lyrics! I rarely hear a song of them I don't completely love!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 21, 2014 7:19 am  #18

Now, no pummelling with rocks, here, but I just have to remark, that, since so many of you enjoy the music of Coldplay...(I must confess I've only heard small bits of their music, really liked it, but kept thinking of how much it reminded me of Verve)...do you also like Verve?
Isn't it so very sad that they broke up, because together they were dynamic, however, Ashcroft & company on their own are wonderful, but seem to lack that special "something" that they were able to produce as a group.  ANTHEM TO LIFE: "Bittersweet Symphony"!!! 

"He's cluing for looks" ~ fave quote to date!
Cracks me up always!

Board footera