BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 18, 2014 9:07 am  #1

Potential new Sherlock Holmes museum to open in Portsmouth

http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/17/sherlock-holmes-swaps-baker-street-for-the-south-coast-for-new-museum-4307825/

I volunteer in Portsmouth every week at the ACD Collection so I can tell you this is for real and is going to be SOOOOO cool.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 18, 2014 10:15 am  #2

Re: Potential new Sherlock Holmes museum to open in Portsmouth

I've just read about this on twitter!
It's going to be such a catch, and it's an amazing idea for all fans of Sherlock!

“Because I’m desperate, that’s why. Because Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one.”

February 18, 2014 2:57 pm  #3

*whispers* There's going to be rides.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 18, 2014 3:09 pm  #4

Oh my! It all sounds so exciting!

“Because I’m desperate, that’s why. Because Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one.”

February 18, 2014 5:10 pm  #5

Should do wonders for tourism in Portsmouth, I'll definitely be going.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is it nice not being me? It must be so relaxing.

An apostrophe makes the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

February 18, 2014 7:15 pm  #6

Wow, this sounds amazing. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

Board footera